My perfect family

For me family was always an important thing, I was the only child and my father cheated on my moma more than once, since then he never been there for me and thats why I have trust issues not only with men but with everyone around me seeing my mom cry ,when i was younger broke my heart so I just wanna find someone who will love me that much that wont hurt me.

I want my own family.

"You don't choose your family but you can make a perfect family and thats what i want"

'Sorry i got distracted on my own thoughts

I'm Kim Kingman. Nice to meet me right?

I'm 20years old ,Ihave big brown eyes and a skinny face I'm light skinned with long jet black hair and i have a body like a sand clock *Laughs*

I own my dream apartment , yh right not a dream house but a dream apartment ', 'Im weird just like that!'and I live all by myself.

I recently moved from Chicago to ATL because of my job you would have thought it would be a good job but no i'm just a receptionist in a Hotel , at least its a famous hotel its well known around the country because all the famous people stop by like Lady gaga, Rihanna , Beyonce , Tyga, Chris Brown.. etc.. and all the clubs are just down the street.

My mom stayed in Chicago, it was hard to leave her because we have never been more than 24hours apart. Our relationship is weird but cool at the same time because we are like best friends.

Now you would be asking why?

Its because I have trust issues, I'm hard to get and I'm hard to please and my mom is the same.

I have one friend up here, called Harmony, she's like a cousin I wouldn't say sister because she doesn't know my personal- personal life. It's hard for me to just open up to people outside my house.

I was chilling in my living room watching TV having the day off that i have been asking for a month now,when my phone started vibrating.

I picked up my phone and pulled to my hear without looking to the ID caller

"Hello?"

"Hey Kim!I-hmm..Ciara hasn't shown up and she hasnt called aswell could you work today? I -I will give you extra"The manager said.

"Really? When i finally get a day off i need to cover for someone"I thought to myself " Yeah sure"

"Oh..uuh alright i'll call Victoria thanks anyways" Manger hung up

Damn it's always me , I hate turning down work its more dollars rolling in but i just need some time off, for myself.

I decided to get my nails and hair did before work.

I picked up my car keys from the coffee table and turned off the tv. I locked the door of the apartment and walked down to the garage.

I hopped in and pulled to the driveway, parking the car in front of the hair &nail salon i hopped off and locked the door.

The street was busy as its a Saturday.

I walked into the salon and all eyes were on me like I was a newbie in high school.

"Hello? Can i help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Can you do whatever to my hair , i need something new done to my hair and get my nails did"

"Okay that would be 50 dollars please"

I handed the 50 dollar note, receiving the number 5 waiting note, i sat on one of the seats.