Imagine #6 // Jack

You always thought Jack hated you. It seemed like every time you would come over he would either vanish or completely avoid you. One day you went over to the Why Don't We house and nobody was home except Jack. You walked into the kitchen,saw him, and turned around instantly. You were about to walk back out the door when he suddenly grabbed your arm."Y/N wait..." he sighed "I really... I really like you okay...I know I should have talked to you or something but I just... its not that I don't want to talk to you. It's just that I cannot physically find the words to say to you." He paused and stared into your eyes. You felt your mouth go dry. You stood up on your tip-toes and pressed your lips on his. At first Jack was shocked but then he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him to deepen the kiss. Then you put your arms around his neck."FINALLY!" you heard someone yell. You pull away to see Daniel and Zach standing in the doorway smiling. You blush and Jack pulls you into his chest and hugs you.

A/N 

This imagine took forever to write. XD I hope you guys like it. Please comment down below if you have an idea for an imagine you want me to write. :) ⬇️⬇️