Imagine #2 // Daniel

Y/N P.O.V

*Phone buzzes*

I looked down at my phone to see who was texting me. It was my boyfriend Daniel.I smiled to myself.I haven't seen him lately because of his band's tour and all the the trips to the recording studio.

*Text*

Daniel: Hey Y/N. Wanna hang out later?

You: Sure. What do you want to do?

Daniel: Movie at your place?

You: Souds great. See you soon ily

Daniel: ily2

*End of Text*

It was around 7:00 p.m., when I heard a knock at the door. When I opened the door I saw my boyfriend standing there with a bouquet of flowers in one of his hands and in the other a box of chocolates. "Daniel you didn't have to get me all this!" I said. "Your right I didn't have to but, I wanted to." He said smiling. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and said "I love you." "I love you more."He said. I blushed. "So what movie are we watching?"Daniel asked. "We are going to watch [insert movie name here]." "Oh I love that movie." Daniel said getting excited. I laughed. For the rest of the night I ate the chocolate Daniel bought me while we watched the movie.

Daniel's P.O.V.

Near the end of the movie Y/N fell asleep in my arms.I just stared at her. She is so beautiful, how did I get so lucky? I smiled then fell asleep with my chin resting on her head. 

A/N

Hey guys!! I hope you like my Daniel imagine. It took me like an hour to write. Lol XD  Comment below what imagine you want me to write next. ⬇️⬇️