1

sup first x reader, i really hope you enjoy this, im making this because some one on amino says she ships my oc with rin okumura.
grreeaatt..
anyways.
enjoy this cringe.
(btw this hapter will take place in the shrine from kyoto saga)
your pov

it was the day.
i was going to run away..
my sister was going to come with me aswell..
shes younger than me yet...taller.
she has ong black hair, yellow eyes, and she loved fasion.
while i have short (hair color) hair ,im short, im a demon well a fox demon so i have the ears and tail, and boobs.
my sister is always commenting about how she wishes she had my boobs and this is how i answer.
"having boobs is a curse."
she would just laugh at me then my dad would come into my room and ask me to come down to the basemeant.
man i hate the basemeant..
he thinks its funny to see my pain as he drives a knive across my back,ove and over.
and when the wounds are scabs.
he would drag the knive through them again.
this all started when i caught him beating the shit out of my mom..
so he killed her and started to hurt and abuse me.
but he would also do a lot more that i cant explain..
he had a buissness trip starting today so i decided to take my sister and run.
i peeked into her room.
shes on her last year of junior high (middle school.)
"aya..." aya turned to me and had her bags packed and ready.
she knew about all this so she agreed to run away with me.
"(your name) your ready?" she said
"yep..we are going to a school for excorsist. seeing as im a demon i may have to hide my ears and tail..though with my fluffy tail.."
aya came over and put er hand on my shoulder.
"(your name), its gunna be ok! im sure of it!show off those ears and tail of yours!" she exclaimed quite happy.
"ok, but only if you agree to not make me wear anything you choose..last time it was a maid outfit."
"alright! lets get going!" aya said
we opened the door and called the cops to do an ivestigation on the house as we ran into a shrine.
we thought that no body would see us because we didnt see anyone but we were wrong.
we felt a tap on our shoulders.
"ACK!" i flinched and punched him in the gut.
"o-ow! thats quite a punch..." the guy said, he had glasses and blue eyes.
"s-sorry! its a reaction i have!" i said kind of scared so i put my head down waiting for him to hit me.
"(your name)! its not dad you dont have to do that,calm down.." aya said as she rubbed circles on my back.
the guy the touched my ears..
"EEP! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" i yelled and another guy came out he had dark blue hair and blue eyes.
"yukio! whats going on-...w-well then" the blue haired guy said as he probably saw my face red and a glare on my face.
"she kicked me.....in the bad spot..." this yukio guy was now on the ground as i stood abouve him glaring.
"(your name)! why did you do that! he probably touched you fox ears out of curiousity! its not every day you see a girl with ears and a tail!" aya yelled.
the blue haired boy just stared with a blank expression.
"w-well then... yukio...are you able to stand?" the blue haired boy said.
"ye-yeah rin.." yukio said to rin.
"i am so sorry! my sister isnt really used to all this, shes been cooped up in the house we used to live in for 5 years now-" aya said that then covered her mout with her hands.
the two boys then gave us worried expressions.
i stood there shyly not speaking.
"what are your names?" yukio asked.
"im aya nisaki, shes (your/name) nisaki, we are sisters.." aya spoke up.
"come on inside i have a few questions for you two.." rin said as he the  grabbed my hand.
"DONT HURT ME-.. i-im sorry! we should get going- i mean, it was nice to meet you- i mean- ehhhh...."i said being te shy one.
i didnt want to punch him like i punched yukio because i knew aya woukd yell at me.
"(your name) right?, im not going to hurt you we just have a few questions then we have to get back to our class at the cram school" rin said staring into my (eye color) eyes.
"o-ok...im sorry- i mean for how i reacted.." i was shivering and scared i hd never met anyone like this guy.
yet i acted like a scared child who wont come out of theyre room.
rin too us inside the shrine and into a dining room type place where he made us a snack then sat down to ask us a few things.
"so where do you plan on going." rin asked.
"t-to an excorcist school.." i said with a shaky voice
"yo! rin whos the cutey!" a guy with pink hair said as he came up behind me i kicked him in the leg.
"ow! that hurts!" he said
"shima you dont just do that! shes scared.. i can tell by her voice." a purple haired girl said.
"NO-no.. i-im sorry! i over reacted! rin im sorry but we have to go-" i said.
"(your name)! no! we are staying its not dad its fine, your ok" aya said.
"anyways, we are oing to that excorcist school to, we are leaving soon anyways, next question." rin paused.
"what did your dad do to you exactly?" he asked there was now a croud around him, so i got up turned arround and pulled up my back reavealing my scars.
they all gasped.
"he also killed our mom...right infront of (your name).. and did stuff she cant explain..a-and so we ran away.." aya added as i sat down,she started to cry a bit.
"m-my im sorry..why dont you come with us... to our school i mean.." yukio said.
aya wiped away her tears and hugged me.
"we accept! t-thank you.." aya said with a slightly shaky voice.
" anyways  have one last question.. why does (your name) have ears and a tail.." rin asked.
"w-well...my mom was a demon that was able to hide her ears and tail though, she also has a pair of swords that shes able so hide in her sides.." i said, voice still a bit shaky.
"do you have that swords ability?" yukio asked.
i nodded and put my hands to the sides of me and pulled out two swords.
"th-this is all i have though.. nothing really special.."i said as i put my swords back to my sides.
"what about you aya?" yukio asked.
"well  dont have any abilitys except making (your name) wear cute outfits" aya said with a huge smirk.
"eep..." i said as i stepped away from aya.
"i have pictures... and (your name) your missing an ability i love!...." aya smirked and she put her arm arrund me.
"what ability im useless.."i sounnded a bit sassy as i looked at her with a blank expression.
"you....can.....sing-" i covered her mouth after she said that word.
"no i cant..anyways what are we going to do now... sense we managed to get lucky with meeting these guys." i was no longer talking in a shakyvoice now that i know i can trust a few of them.
"im gunna put you in a maid outfit!" aya yelled as she pulled out the outfit from her bag.
i ran and hid behind rin and hissed at aya..
"hue hue hue..." aya had an evil grinn as she took a picture of me hiding.
everyone kind of giggled at the sight of this..how embarassing.
"im not coming out until she puts away the dress." i was now gripping onto his shirt .
"wow i never noticed how short you were...adorable" rin whisperd the last part and has a small blush on his face.
"anyways why dont we get going." yukio said as he looked at hus brother with the insane looking 15 year old attached to the back of his shirt.
rin laughed and nodded  as aya then put away the dress and i was then picked up by rin gived a piggy back ride out the door with yukio holding both of theyre bags.
"R-RIN! what- what are you doing.." i asked in complete shock as aya took a few more photos along with yukio taking photos.
"eh, figured this was easier..and eiter way shiemi has your bag." rin said with a grinn as i dug my face into his shirt a mess.
what a day.

chapter one done!
veiwer: pretty long chapter
i know, i know. i overdid it.
veiwer: and why fox ears and tail?
becuase a few demons in japan have fox realated themes,like in naruto the nine tailed fox.
and plus i like foxes..
theyre cute.
huehuehue