2

so yeah two chapters in one day because haha! i dont have a life.
they are now at rin and yukios dorms.
aya is in junior high (middle school) still so she has to stay with a friend and her family.
so yeah.
enjoy cringing!

rins POV

it was a bit of an awkward ride to our school we had to drop off aya to hr friends house though because of how shes aparently in middle school.
yet shes taller than (your name).
wait how old is (your name)?
"hey, (your name) whats your age.." i asked looking into her (eye color) eyes.
"15.. why do you ask" she says with a questioning look on her face.
"well, its just that you look younger than aya.." i said
"haha thanks..i get mistaken for a 12 year old at times.." she says with no emotion.
the rest of the drive was quiet beetween me and her.
she just sat there with no emotion.
"hey, dont you have a phone?" i ask
"nope..i usualy spent the time drawing on paper or being hurt." she said no emotion once so ever.
"huh..well then thats on the list of stuff.." i say with a grinn on my face.
"hey uh- t-thanks..fo-for well...going through all this trouble-i mean just to get me to-well y-you know.. letting me go to your school..."she said in a shaky shyish tone.
shes adorable.
she had a light shade of pink across her face.
and she was fidgeting with her shirt that was a pastel yellow with long sleves and a pair of blue jeans.
her hair was short and cute along wither her ears and tail.
her tail was next to her deviding us.
i decided to touch her tail.
"f-fluffy!" i managed to spit out.
"R-R-R-RIN......" she said while blushing madly.
her voice was shaky once agan and she was kind of twitching.
"I-IM SO-" she covered my mouth and looked down still blushing.
"sorry i over reacted..im not used to that..and i know you didnt mean to make me like that. so dont worry.."
she uncovered my mouth and instead put her tail on her lap and only slightly blushing.
few minutes pas by and we made it back to the school.
everyone went back to theyre own doors besides yukio he went to go get (your name) a uniform and registered​.
so (your name) decided to come with me seeing as she knows me.
but when i unlocked my door i was tackled by kuro.
"ack! kuro!" i yelled as (your name) knelt down and stared at kuro who was sitting on me.
"whos this?" she asked with no emotion.
"thats kuro.. my friend." i said sitting up on the floor with (your name)
"RIN! YOUR BACK!" kuro said as i pet his back.
"hello kuro.." she said with a small smile.
"you can understand me?" kuro said and (your name) nodded as she then started to pet kuro as well.
she then got up and looked around the room and sat on my bed.
kuro jumped on her lap and she stated to pet him.
ill be honest.
i was pretty jelouse.
shee looked at me and saw me looking at how she was petting kuro.
"hmm..ok then." she said as she then started to pet me on the head.
i blushed and kuro just smirked at me.
yukio then came into the room.
"alright (your name) heres your- am i interrupting something?" he asked with a smirk.
"no, rin just got jelouse of me petting kuro.." she said with a small smile.
yukio started to laugh at this "any ways haha... heres your uniform you start tomorrow."
"thanks yukio, so do i have a dorm...." she asked.
"oh, yeah your right next door from us" yukio said still grinning.
"cool! thanks, ill start unpacking then.." she said as she put kuro on the bed took her stuff and left to her room.
i followed her into her room and took a seat on her bed this time no kuro.
yukio had given her a key to her room so she was able to find out which room was hers.
she unpacked her cloths and put it into the dresser and took out a sketch book and put it on the desk provided and then collapsed on the bed right next to me.
"its been a long day.." i said as i looked at her looking at the ceiling above her.
"rin,your kind of cute..no your adorable at times.." she said as she was half asleep.
i was blushing a bit but noticed how she was starting to fall asleep.
ive only known her for a day so far and ive already seen almost all the sides of her personality, i think.
shes cute.
in a way i cant explain.
i brush away the hair in her face with my hand.
her face was pretty.
shes so cute,so calm,and so tired i bet..
she turns arround in her sleep so now i cant see her face but her back.
i gently pull up her shirt revealing her scars.
all over her back..
and they dont look like scars..they look like deep cuts.
they are still red.
i think i should get yukio to take a look at her.
(your name) nisaki..
what a nice name...
she turns over facing me and opens her eyes a little.
"yo-your still here?"she asks.
"y-yeah..." its quiet for a little bit.
"i should go, your obviously tired so-" "no stay.." i got cut off by her.
"o-ok.." i lay down next to her and i didnt notice but revealed my tail.
shoot i forgot to tell her im a demon.. ill do that tomorrow..
its late.
and so we both drifted to sleep.