The Beginning

"Beck, please come here," said Rachel. "Yes",said Beck,"what do you need?" Rachel and Beck have been together for a while and are never at ease with each other. Their relationship has been a secret. Rachel is just recovering from a divorce, she is 47, and Beck is a single teenager who dropped out of high school. "Did you put on that costume yet," asked Rachel. "Yes, and it is very revealing."
 "Do you think I care you little bitch!"
 "Stop that you fucker, just because we are together doesn't mean you own me!" Said Beck now standing his ground. "Now look you cunt, I have the money so I can make or break you so shut the fuck up and give it here!" Beck now not sure what to do, so he sat down, pulled out his magnum and shot himself but taking Rachel aswell.
 "What the fuck", screamed Beck, " I'm de... Im fucking dead!?" Except one thing didn't match up, Beck isn't dead. "Wait..." Beck bit himself to make sure..." Fuck, I'm not." He reached over to find Rachel dead and rotting. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted the gun which still had the blood from the murder. He dropped it and one bullet fell out. " I could've sworn...it never fired, holy hell. What took me out then...trauma let's go with that." Beck stood up trying to ignore the smell of the corpse. But something else was in the air, he just couldn't figure it out. Then, an over welding force came over him, he collapsed on the floor. He was found by the mailman, Rickey, and was pronounced dead at the scene.