Into The Depths

The torches that covered the cold stone stairway flickered as the youngest antipope descended the spiral case. He held his head high, despite the thoughts that were running through his head. He prided himself as not being as quick tempered as his older brother but he had finally had it. The child that he had chosen, his little water ghuleh, had finally provoked him enough to toss her into the dungeons below the chapel.

As he approached the lone cell away from the other common criminals, the brother guarding the cell bowed to him. Papa snatched the keys away from the brother and waved him away to another part of the dungeon. He made quick work of the lock and closed the heavy steel door behind him. A low growl was heard behind him from her. "Ghuleh...you have disobeyed me and ran your mouth for the last time. I tried to be lenient and let it go but my patience has worn thin."

Water's wild blonde hair was frizzed out as her head popped up to glare at him. A low growl escaped from her lips as she yanked on the chains that were latched to her wrists to keep her from attacking him. "Trash! That is all that you have become! You will never be like the Second! Your brother-"

A loud smack echoed throughout the room. Water's eyes went wide when she felt the sting on her cheek from where Emeritus had slapped her. She never expected him to do that, nor what he was about to do. "My brother? Don't ever compare me to him. I am better than him, insolent child. Or maybe it's because his hands roam over your body at night that is causing you to act so brazen towards me. Do you crave me?" His hands made quick work of her pants, shoving them down to her ankles.

Water's eyes widened in fear. "No. No! No, I'll be good! Stop!" She kicked at him as much as she could, trying to keep him away. She didn't want him, not like this. She continued to kick until he grabbed her legs and forced her thighs apart. Papa growled softly at the sight of the small tuft of blond hair that trailed down to her lips.

"You groom yourself quite well," Papa mumbled as he smoothed his thumb over the coarse hairs. Water whimpered slightly, her body responding to his touch even though she didn't want it. She felt herself become wet at the feeling of the leather gloves tracing her heat.

"Please, Papa. Please stop," she whispered just loud enough for him to hear. Tears were threatening her eyes as he glanced into hers when she distracted him from his activities.

"Ghuleh. You must learn your place. This is how many have learned theirs. I will not cause you pain but this is your punishment for disrespecting me." Papa brushed her wild blonde hair out of her face and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "You're special. You aren't going to get whipped or paddled. I will make you feel good. After tonight, you will understand." He sighed softly and gently pressed a gold claw against her clit, eliciting a hiss from her.

"B-bastard." She yelped out as he tore her cassock open, revealing her pert breasts. His fanged mouth immediately captured one of her nipples, causing a light moan to escape as he bit down lightly on the sensitive area.

Papa felt himself growing hard underneath his robes, her sounds echoing in his ears. He hummed slightly, removing his hand to take off the glove. His now bare hand went back to where it was and continued to graze over her clit as he lapped at her nipple.

"Ah! Papa, it feels good!" Water had given into her wanton lust for him that she desperately tried to hide away. The man latched to her breast grinned as he pulled away from her. "May I give you the wand, my little ghuleh?" Water nodded, causing her frizzed hair to bob with her.

Papa Emeritus discarded his robes eagerly, wanting to show off his impressive length. He smirked when he heard her breath hitch at the sight of him. As a showman, he couldn't resist giving her a preview of what was to come. He turned to the side slightly and started stroking himself for her. He used his precum to coat his cock, before pressing against her entrance. Papa slipped in with ease, groaning loudly at how tight she was. "Ghuleh..."

Water cried out, not in pain, but with pleasure from how he stretched her. She wanted, no, needed him. She pushed back against him, wrapping her legs around his waist. He maneuvered easily as he thrust deeply into her, their mixed moans echoing off the stone. "Papa! Harder!" Emeritus took the cue and became rougher with her. He put his hand around her throat, gently squeezing with each snap of his hips. They matched each other's rhythm, letting the bodies meld into sensual machine-like movements.

Papa pressed all of his weight into her to keep her pinned. He smashed his lips against hers in a needy kiss. Water immediately returned it with a passionate fervor, feeling her fire build from the stimulation he kept on her clit. A high pitched whine was muffled by the kiss. Her walls tightened around his thick cock, clenching and unclenching as she finally came. As her juices coated his cock, he felt that familiar twitch. He quickly pulled out and finished himself off onto those beautiful blonde hairs. Rope after rope of his seed coated her pubes.

Papa pressed a few light kisses to her lips as he held her, letting them both catch their breath. "My little ghuleh. Are you going to be good for Papa now?" he panted in a low voice. Water could only nod in response. Papa gently pulled away to grab the keys to her restraints.  He quickly unlocked her and let her down. He held onto her until he knew she was stable. "Tell me, my wonderful wife, did this fantasy live up to everything you dreamed of?"

The blonde woman grinned at him and pressed a kiss to her husband's lips. "Of course it did, dear. You've always been amazing in bed. Thank you for indulging me in my twisted little fantasy."