Chapter 10 : My Girl

3rd Person POV.
Eun is on her way well as usually they do there so called routine in their house..

*Fastfoward*

In the car

They were so quite when ....

Eun don't go anywhere after dismissal cause the driver won't be fetching you..

"k" she replied
She's not in the mode to talk to
His brother...

She was bored like this was her awful day of her life...

Noong baba na sia ng car she feel like sleepy as hell -_-

So sinalubong sia ng bitchy bezy nia..and ng bae nia..

Yannie: Bae??? Are you k??
Zoe: Sus! Lovesick ka bezy??

But Eun just ignored them .. And walk straight to the classroom..

The two friends of here look at each other wondering what happened to Eun..

They ran to the classroom and find her..

They both see her
...
when they come close to Eun its like she's sleeping😴😴
They both called Eun again..
Bezzzzzzy!!!! Baeeeeee!!!!

Eun look in front of them and just say.. "What!??" With this kinda of look😑

They were asking her what's her problem but she just smirk and nodes.. And say " I don't have a problem bae and bitch its just I'm just nigga hell sleepy as damn can I just sleep??

Tumango sila and they nodes gusto sana nila magtanong why she's sleepy or anyare sa kanya when...

One of their classmate came and it was Tin and looks who's she chasing too... Its. ....

Its no other than JD Alonzo..

Eun suddenly felt alive and awake and watch them just like what their other classmate are doing ...

Zoe ask her.. "Hey bezy I though you want to sleep? Why nigga still awake..

Eun nodes and  replied " Sshh quiet bitch

Zoe just nodes and watch the scene too for she likes war as hell

(noted: the real Zoe likes war but no wars come😂😂)

Err its like I'm watching a drama movie I think I should buy popcorn or anything haha yannie said ..

All of them watch kristine begging and ask JD for a chance but they all knew JD he has rules he's a Casanova and he doesn't want commitment involved except when it comes to Eun..

They watch them argue..

"JD you can't do this to me!! After what happened I know you still love me !! " said tine
..
"Do you knew me right? So I dont nigga hell care if who you are so go slut.." JD replied . .

But JD you can't do this to me!! 

Tsk wanna bet I can? And beside your just my freaking classmate-ex slut JD replied

Ugh no I won't go anywhere you don't have a girlfriend! And no know why because you can't move on because of me!! Now I'm here I want you back!!

😏 really slut that's what you think? That I'm a Casanova I dont have a girlfriend eh? JD said...

After that nilingon ni JD ang lahat ng classmate nila then..

Lahat nang biglang hinila ni JD si ... Eun and hinarap nito sa babae gumugulo sa kanya..

"Hey yow everyone listen!! This girl Sabrina Eun Ramirez is my girl who ever touch her will be punish understand!!";

Lahat nagulat my iba nashock my iba Hindi naniniwala kaya... Ginawa ni JD is..

Hinalikan nia si Eun sa harap ng mga classmate nila..

Lahat natahimik pero pagkatapos ng kissing scene nila..

Lahat naghiyawan.. My iba naiyak may iba natutuwa but their friends reaction is like this...

Blake 😑😶
Zoe 😮😱
Yannie😊😉

Buti na lng wla ang twin ni Eun na si Mateo ksi kung Hindi malamang bugbug na si JD...

JD POV.
Ugh stupid witch shes kinda freaking getting into my nerves -_- hmmnf I'm not into her and hell nigga care I dont love her anymore!! Well I want to say sorry to Eun of what I've did but hell ayaw maniwala ng mga stupidents so I kiss her but god when I smash are lips its like so exotic feeling I feel she has the sweetest lips I ever tasted ..

After are kiss I expect she will slap me but I was the one who was shock cause she pulled me and kiss me back😶😮

And after the second kiss binulong nia sa akin..

John..what the hell is this I'll ride it but hell you have many explanation you have to tell me..

I just smiled and tumango sa kanya..

After what happened inside are classroom.. Kristine left and run with tears ..

Actually dpat maawa aq but what she did to me? To Eun's twin and to my bestfriend yannie Kristine doesn't deserve my pity to her.. And even my love to her noon yes noon because now I know what I really feel for Eun its not a simple crush .. Cause I feel right now is. ..

I falling in love to a girl I just kiss right now I know I love Sabrina Eun Ramirez and just like I said to our classmates who ever touch her well be punish and feel my anger and will taste and feel  the life of hell..

Woahhhh now JD admits his feeling hmmnf what will happened next??

Couple day

*Dont be a silent reader*