🐁1🐁

Tyler

You know school really sucks. You come her five days a week and only get two off, then summer you go ten months and only two months off, like what a rip off. Anyway let me introduce myself. My name is Tyler Router, yeah my name sucks right, anyway I'm seventeen I turn eighteen in two months. I am 5'5. I have steel blue eye and midnight black hair.I am gay as they can come but!!!!! I don't flaunt it. I'm more of a closet gay sadly. Now small history of my life, my dad is the mayor of the town and my mom the known to be the best lawyer in the state. How they make it work I don't know cause they never see each other or me and my twin sister. Oh yeah almost forgot about her, see I look just like my mom and she looks just like my dad, if you were to put us all in a room you would think that me and her came from a different parents and not the ones sitting in the room. I hate my sister and she hates me so I don't talk to her at all. Anyway my dad just resently got elected as mayor of this town so you can say we just moved here. Today way was my first day of school here and so far it sucked. I was late for the bus, I didn't bring her to eat breakfast, was late to all my morning classes and by lunch I just wanted to give up, and on top of that I had History next. I FUCKING HATE HISTORY. Like why learn some shit that goona happen all over aga...
Riiiinnngggg
Well off to history i go.
I find m class and sit down and just wait. About four minutes later everyone who will be here I guess is here except the teacher. Another ten minutes pass before I hear a deep sexy voice that sends shivers down my back and straight to my dick. "Look just have your shi- stuff out of my house when I get off and that includes you. I have to go I'm at work" with that everything goes silent and in walks the most sexiest man I've ever seen like I thought my dick was hard from his voice shit I was leaking some now.
"I'm sorry class that I'm late, and girls before you ask what's wrong I'm not tell now I have been informed that we have a new student" he grabbed a piece of paper and then scanned over till his eyes meant mine " Hmm well this will be interesting our new student is Tyler Router, come up front please" when he did those words I fucking died cause well you know my dick was at fool attention and these pants didn't hide anything. " Sir I'd rather not at the moment" I said in a soft voice and I swear I'm seeing stuff cause I could have sworn he bit his lip in seductively. " An why that and don't call me sir call me Trent, I really don't like to be formal as you will come to find out " he said while rolling his eyes. I looked around to see that everyone was waiting for my response. " Well I'm pretty sure from all the news and what not everyone knows I'm the new mayor's son and there's really nothing to tell about myself and also I have not shame to say that I may or may not have seen a sexy girl and now well these pants hide nothing and I'm not really in the mood to mess up my father's name in this town just yet so sorry Trent but I'll stay in my seat" when I said his name's I said it seductively without meaning too but you know shit happens. He chuckled before full out laughing and shit I need to get off how sexy everything is about him cause damn." Well Tyler we are going to get along just well..." He looked over at me and smirked" that is if you try to do well n here and not use your dad as a threat to me to give you good grades in here" I said with a playful voice and calm face but his eyes told a whole different story. " Now I wouldn't do that plus so far you are the only teacher that I don't hate soo... You're in the clear of something like that Sir" once again he bit is lip" good now let's begin class".
The next hour was frustrating cause all I wanted to do was Jack off or fantasize about him touching me. When the bell sounded off everyone got up to leave but I stayed and walked up to his desk " um... Trent" he looked up at me and raised an eyebrow bas if saying continue." I suck at history, I've never been able to grasp what is going on and so I was wondering if there was a tutor​ I could ask for or something" I looked away cause I was embarrassed. " Well history is the only subject that doesn't have a tutor so I'm the only one to help, so if you can be here before school starts and after school I'm sure you'll pass the class with at least a B unless you really suck at history the and C at the lowest" Trent said as he patted my back. " Thanks" I said as I left and headed to my next class.
" Tyler what are you doing here" my sisters annoying voice asked me as I walked into the gym." Chill dad wants me to join a sport sense you had to join cheer and the only sport I'm even close to being good at is basketball now don't talk to me again" I told her and walked off. I found the coach off and knocked on the door.
"Come in" a voice said. I opened the door to see someone that looked a lot like Trent but older " um.. I would like to join the basketball team if possible". He looked up and nodded. " Well we are down a player so be at practice tomorrow" he said. " Okay thanks also what's your name" I asked him. He chuckled some " my name is Roko Hollow but you'll be callen me Coach". I nodded my head and left the office.