🐇2🐇

Trent

How could she do this to me? How long as been doin this to me? What did to make her feel that she needed to go to another man for pleasure? These are the questions Vive been asking myself for the past three days sense finding her riding another man's dick. " Trent if you don't want to tutor me today that's fine I can go home" Tyler's voice breaks me out of my thoughts." I'm sorry Tyler, I want to tutor it's just my head is somewhere else is all" I said to him with a fake smile. He looked at me with those steal eyes that I swear could see right through me " sir really I can see something is bothering you and it seems like you would rather be home with a glass of whiskey on the rocks just saying" he said with a giggle that came from a concerned face. I grind at him " thanks but I need to be a teacher before I am anything else" I looked him in his eyes and that's when I saw concern and lust all in one. I looked away cause I wanted to bend him over and fuck the life out of him cause he called me sir once again.
A little bit of history​ about me is that I'm a dominant and when I get called sir by a man or near man I get a boner. Oh and if you're wondering I'm bisexual and my ex is my ex sub.
" Well Trent to me you need to be something else before a teacher and I'm pretty sure that you need that whiskey on the rocks, so I'll see you tomorrow morning before school" Tyler said as he put his stuff away. I watched how  he tried to keep his area covered and i looked up to his eyes which wasn't far cause he is short but anyway I saw that he was blushing and i smirked " well you seem to not even understand what we talked about in class so I better you you tomorrow you understand" I said in my dominant voice to see how he reacted. He shivered and his puples dilated​. Damn it what I would do to this boy. " Yes sir you can count on it " he said in a saductive voice. It took all I had not to groan and bite my lip, so instead I chuckled and nodded my head as he left.
Once I got home I called my brother and his wife over for some drinks. It was about and hour before they showed up. " About time you got here I was fixing to start drinking without you" I said to them as they walked in. " Well Te I was horny when he got home and your call interrupted something so..." She trailed off. I shook my head and laughed. We walked into the living room. About two hours later I just lost it and started crying. " Man what's wrong" my brother asked me. " She cheated on me man" I said. Roko sat next to me and pulled me into a hug. " What do you mean, weren't you supposed to be getting married in like two months" he asked me in a concerned voice. "  I mean I came home for lunch and I heard her moaning so at first I just thought she was pleasuring herself without permission but when i opened the door she was riding another man. That man was Jason and no she moved the date back again" I told him all. He just shook his head knowing that I didn't want to hear the I. Sorry and shit.
About another hour and sobering up they left. I was home alone for the first time in five years. I layed in bed awake for most the night.
The next day as I was fixing to walk into my classroom I heard talking " so your just a student nothing more" her voice, what the fuck is she doing here. " Yes woman damn, look if you keep looking at me like I'm a fucking peice of meet that you want to devour I'mma slap you, cause you are getting on my last fucking nerve and my own sister who I hate doesn't even do that" Tyler said. Damn he sound pissed. I walked in right as she was about to say something. " Jessica get the fuck out of the damn school now. I told you I never wanted to talk to you again" I said without even looking at her " so you are just going to throw our relationship away. Six fucking years Trent really" she started to raise her voice and I didn't like it one bit. I got right in front of her " yes because obviously my dick isn't enough to satisfy your needs anymore, you fucked up. Shit you know I knew you liked being called a whore and a slut when we had sex and shit but damn tbi was your fucking Dom I was there when you needed me, all you would ever have to do is say something and I would be there to solve it in anyway I could but no you had to go fuck another damn dom. So like I said get. The. Fuck . Out of this school NOW" I said then yelled at the end in full dominance. She looked me in the eyes and ran out. I heard a groun from behind me, shit I forgot Tyler was here. I turned around to see him sitting in a desk tooking stressed. " What's wrong Tyler" I asked walking over to him. He wouldn't look up " I - um need to go" he said while still sitting there. I looked at him for a good couple of seconds " well aren't you going to go" I asked him. His cheeks got extremely red. " Well... I am never shy nor cocky but at the moment I have a problem in my pants and I can't exactly move" he said looking me right in the eyes. I nodded and walked twords the door and closes then locked it."well we'll just have to fix that problem huh" I said while still smirking and walking back toward him.