Just chilling

Emma's POV-

Once again the boys were left in awe by my backyard. On one side there was a large swimming pool with poolside chairs and umbrellas. On the other, there was a huge patio with a grill, tables, and a large flat screen plasma tv.

"This is awesome." Louis said and Liam nodded in agreement. It got awkwardly silent for a few minutes, until we got interrupted be a doorbell.

"I'll be back." I said to the boys. I walked to. the front door and opened it to find my best friend Jessica.

A wide smile grew on my face as I said, "Hey girl, come on in."

"Thanks," she said and walked in. "So have you found a class yet?"

"Yup, I take surf lessons every weekend now. I just came from a lesson, actually. My trainers are in the backyard. We're all kinda just chilling if you want to join." I said and she nodded.

"I'd love to. But one question first... are they cute?" she asked.

"Seriously-" I started but she put her finger on my mouth. I pushed it off, then I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"What? That was a good question," she continued. This time I rolled my eyes and walked to the backyard.

"Liam, Louis, I'd like you to meet my best friend Jessica, but I call her Jessy." The boys held there hands out and she shook each one with a smile.

"Nice to meet you," They said at the same time. We all laughed.

"So you boys are surf trainers I hear. I bet I can beat you guys." Jessy said and I gave her a look.

"You surf?" Louis asked.

"Since I was a child." she bragged. Then she turned to me and said, "Now we can both can go surfing. You guys should come to." They nodded and smiled at me.

"Hey, Emma, you know that movie we've been waiting for? It comes out tonight! They have a showing in an hour and I wanted to know if you want to go," she said and turned to the boys. "You guys can come to if you want."

"Yeah we'd love to... wait is it that new action movie that comes out tonight? We've been waiting for months." Louis said.

"Yup, that's the one." I said.

"Awesome," Liam said.

"We should probably go now if we want to make it there on time." Jessy said. We nodded and I opened the door. We walked to her car. Me and the boys sat in the back.

***

After a short car ride we finally arrived. Jessy went to buy the tickets while the boys and I went inside to buy the snacks. She caught up with us afterwards and we all walked to our theater.

Inside, we found great seats right in the upper middle of the room with an amazing view of the screen.

"Omg, I'm so excited!!!" Jessy whispered into my ear, loud enough for the boys to here.

I looked to her with a smile and said, "Me too." I had to admit that I was dieing inside, we had been waiting for this movie all year. When I think about it, I'm glad that the boys are here. I've only known them a day and they seem really nice.

Soon enough, the lights in the room became dim, and the movie started to play. Everyone went silent and stared intensely at the screen.

***

"That was awesome!!!" Jessy said as we left the building.

"I know right!!!" I said.

We looked over to the boys and saw they were having their own conversation. Both were smiling and seemed to have enjoyed the movie. Soon we got to the car and back to our spots.

After a few minutes of talking we pulled up in front of my house. The boys looked at each other with sad smiles.

"You guys can come inside if you want." I said.

"Umm... well...it's getting pretty late, and we do have to get back home." Louis said sadly.

"Oh, ok, well I guess I'll see you tomorrow at surf lessons." I said with a smile. They noded and walked to their car.

Soon enough, all I saw was the boys wave goodbye as they drove away.

"Hey it is getting pretty late, I should probably get home... don't want my parents to worry." Jessy said sadly.

"I understand, I'll see you later then." I said as I gave her a hug. I waited until she drove away to go inside. I walked up to my room and changed into my pajamas. I saw my clock and it was almost midnight. I decided to just go to sleep. I was so tired that just a few minutes after I got into bed I drifted off to sleep.

***

a/n- Hi everyone, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to make the next one better. Please vote, comment, and follow me. Until next time,

-srojas2001 :)