Lams (Laurens x Hamilton)

Laurens arrived at Hamilton's office door, reaching to knock but hesitating and pulling his hand back.
Laurens knew how Hamilton got when he shut himself into his office for days, writing and stressing over the country's financial situation. He knew it wasn't wise to bother Alexander when he was in that state but Laurens was extremely worried about him and missed him to great lengths.
Laurens lightly tapped on the wooden door with his knuckles and wasn't surprised when there was no response.

"Alexander...?" Laurens called out, wanting to hear some response from the man that he secretly loved.

After a moment, Hamilton finally opened the door, revealing his poor condition.
Alexander's eyes were red and puffy.
He looked absolutely terrible.
Laurens frowned, observing Alexander's slumped posture.

"Alexander..." Laurens whispered, wrapping his arms around the other man hesitantly. He could feel the bones protruding from his body.
"He hasn't been eating..." Laurens thought, his eyes tearing up a bit.

"John, I'm all right..." Alexander whispered, laying his arms across John's shoulders.
"I'm okay..." he whispered again, closing his eyes and laying his head on Laurens's head.

Laurens jumped a bit, not expecting Hamilton to relax against his body, but he did not protest his actions.
He nuzzled his head Alexander's broad chest, closing his eyes.
Alexander felt John nuzzle against him, and was shocked.

"What is he...?" Alexander thought nervously, wanting to pull away.
But he couldn't, instead, he pushed Laurens's chin up so his gaze would meet Alexander's.
Laurens was surprised, shyly gazing into Alexander's deep, dark brown eyes.
Even with the lack of sleep, Hamilton's eyes still had a light that shone behind them, reflecting his personality.

Alexander could never explain his following actions.
He never knew if it was love or if he was just delirious.

Hamilton pulled Laurens's lips to his own, attempting to kiss him deeply.
But Laurens pulled away for a moment, shocked beyond belief.
He furrowed his eye brows, looking down at the floor then looking back up at Hamilton.

Alexander's eyes grew for a moment, he wanted to apologize but then saw the look in Laurens's eyes. One he had never seen from him before.

The look in his eyes seemed to ask Alexander, "Why? Why me?"
But Laurens felt it too, deep in his bones he could feel the yearning for Alexander.
He wanted every inch of him
He wanted to feel Alexander's body next to his own.
He wanted to feel Alexander's chest rise and fall peacefully.
Laurens's hand slowly rose from his side, placing itself on Alexander's face.
He stood on his tippy toes, his lips once again reuniting with Hamilton's.
Alexander pulled John into his office, without breaking the kiss, he shut the door with his leg.

"This risk... it's too high..." Alexander thought nervously, but he wasn't able to resist Laurens whose lustful eyes looked up at him, begging for his body.
Hamilton pushed Laurens back against his desk, pushing off papers, ink pots, and numerous other things including Hamilton's glasses.
Both of the men's minds were clouded, lust taking complete control.
Their tongues fought for dominance, but alas, Hamilton won.
His tongue traced John's bottom lip, begging entrance.
Laurens was too needy to playfully deny, so he allowed Hamilton to take his body, his mind, to make him his.
Alexander could feel Laurens's hands exploring his body desperately, needing him.
Alexander smirked against the kiss, moving one hand down to palm him through the thin fabric of his pants.
Laurens released a small, high pitched moan against the kiss, encouraging Hamilton to go further.
Laurens nestled his hands in Hamilton's hair that was still slicked back against his head.