Chapter 8

One day some boys from class 'VIII' suddenly called me. I was a little afraid to go near them as I didn't know any of them. I went near them. They asked, "Are you Jennifer?" "Yes." "Well! A boy from our group really likes you. He told us to tell you this as he's very shy. Unfortunately he didn't come to school today." a boy named Tyson (or I think he's Tyson) said. He looked very dangerous. He was very dark. If he is to be inside a dark smiling you could only see his eyes and his teeth. You'll mistaken him with a ghost. The look made me even more nervous. But gathering the courage I managed to ask, "Since when did he started liking me? Where did he first saw me?" First he saw you in Facebook. I mean your pictures. I don't know since when he started liking you. He told me to tell you so I told you. Well! I got to go. Bye. Oh yes! I forgot to tell you his name. I am an idiot. Nevermind. His name is Jaden. Bye."

  I came back to class. Everyone was looking at me with suspicious eyes as everyone saw me talking to them including my friends. My friends came and asked me and I told them everything. Everyone was shocked (including me). I never thought in my life that a senior boy will like me. After all the hurt I've experienced from the one I liked I never thought that anyone would even like me.

  All these days I almost forgot that I had a Facebook account. I never used to open it. Why? At first it had an email problem and the email was not mine. It was one of my classmates named Barbara who created this account for me. Because of the problem I told Angelina my password and she cured the problem. From then she sometimes opens my account.

  'I have to go home and check my Facebook account.' I thought. The rest of the day went thinking about how Jaden will look.

  I know it's short. Sorry for that. I couldn't manage the time to write a long one. But I promise I'll try to write the next chapters long.

  'IC' is #46 in non fiction. Thank you so much everyone for your support.

  Please show your support a little more and vote and comment on this chapter. I hope you stick till the end of the story.

  Love y'all. <3

  Jubilee