First Tale ˹Cursed Blade and Eternal Bonds˼

~[Author's Note: This is the elaborate version of the story that Krea told Elleira and her family after Noella's shroud burning ceremony]

Long ago, when the olden gods still listened to the human's pleas and the human's could hear the gods' voices- a great rebellion once broke out.

"Seize them!" The commander of the rebel army ordered.

This civil war was brought about by the greed of one Duke of Lutcifieria- and they wish to take the massive archipelago of Valyria.

"Commander she's he-!" Before one soldier could finish his report, he dropped on his knees and blood started coming out of his neck. A smiling female warrior emerged from behind his fallen body.

Kraia, the favored warrior of the olden gods.

"You make even me pale in the arts of combat." A voice from the heavens commented on her glory. It was the god of light himself- Hikarius. [Author's Note: I made up a whole new mythology for this so don't bother googling *peace sign*]

The young female warrior looked up to the heavens and grinned. Her long black hair swaying behind her, her silver breastplate gleaming under the light of the afternoon sun. Her long legs stayed still as she breathed in the air of war. She opened her eyes and it revealed a pair of onyx eyes which seem to glow gold when she smiles.

"The likes of you need to be erased in this peaceful world. Arzeroth must be rid of your greed and lust for power!" Kraia's grip tightened around the hilt of her blade. "I am Kraia, and I will vanquish you!" Her voice echoed through the screams of those engaged in combat. It was as if they stood still to witness the duel between the blade of the gods and the power drunk duke of Lutcifieria.

"You will?" A playful smirk grew on the duke's lips. His aura grew darker, his red-violet eyes seemed to glow , any normal soldier would cower before him-for truth be told, he was a blood descendant of the god Lutcifier himself, the god of darkness.

The female warrior was unfazed, she held her ground and silently prayed. "Olden gods do not forsake me, to those who listen- please hear and answer my plea, I will rid Arzeroth of his needless greed."

Little did she know, the gods in Eozarioso- or what the humans call heaven, are already engaged in an argument of their own.

"Zieyan, this is envy that you feel! Slay this evil feeling and do not interfere!" the young goddess Luxia- the inheriter of light and Hikarius' heir remained seated on the throne beside her father's.

The god of chaos and destruction Hollon laughed as he observed the two young goddesses, only to be shushed by Saharien – goddess of bonds and family.

"I don't understand how one mere mortal could earn all your favours!" Zieyan- the inheriter of darkness and heir of Lutcifier, crossed her arms and looked to the far right where Luxia's throne was at. She then stood up and stood infront of her father "And you-!" She pointed a finger at her father who didn't have a glint of emotion in his eyes.

Zieyan's piercing red-violet eyes bore into the same eyes her father held. Her red chiton dress appeared to be burning as her rage fired up. Yet the god of all things dark didn't even flinch, he seemed uninterested of his heir's qualms.

"Father, Mouriont is our descendant! How could you not help him in this?!" Zieyan was bursting with rage, her aura intensified and Arzeroth might be experience a sudden world-wide darkness right now. It was never fun for the humans when the gods felt too much emotions- there will always be some supernatural phenomena