Prologue

Meet Ayano, she has the looks and the attidude! She has some friends, they are Momo, Takane, Headphone Actor, Kido, Ene, Mary, Rin, Miku, and Mia.

What if they met the boys? What if they met them and the girls' parents told them, "Daughter, this is your fiancè."  And simply gave them the whole house and moved to America? Clichèd right? But meh, it happened anyways.

Struggling with someone who is the comlete opposite of them is already harder than it seems.

The Nice and Caring, Ayano with the cold and self-centered, Shintaro.

The Innocent and Happy-go-lucky, Haruka with the short tempered and engulfed by Music,Takane.

The braty shota, Hibiya and the really friendly, Momo.

The Mature and lie hater, Kido and the childish deciever, Kano.

The simple-minded, Konoha and the talkative Ene.

The crazy sadist, Kuroha and the quiet, Actor.

The Fragile Mary and the really hard working Seto.

The Quiet and Video Gamer, Mia and the Noisy and Music Lover Samuel.

The Flirty and Lovable, Len and the Not caring and lovable, Rin.

The Friendly and Sweet, Miku and the rude and cold, Mikuo

Won't that bring some large trouble and besides...They're already comfortable with the boys...or are they? Find out~

*Cheshire Out*

Cover by: Ai_Hitori, boi is the best, she dah best.

Love the covers and edit~