Another baby? (2yo)

Liam- lately Liam has been getting baby fever, so today you were going to sit down with Liam and Paisley to talk about it, you walked into the den where Liam and Paisley were sitting down watching lion king whilst you made some food, you placed the food on the table before siting down in the couch "hey Li, I need to talk to you both" you said and Liam paused the movie "daddyyyy" Paisley whined "mama had to talk to you ok sweetie." You said and Paisley nodded crawling into your lap "how would you like a new baby brother or sister" you asked and Liam looked at you with wide eyes "you mean a new play buddy!?" Paisley said "yea hunny, would you like that" Liam asked and Paisley nodded excitedly.

Louis- you were all sat in the dining room/kitchen, Louis had Jonathan on his hip as he made cookies, Nathan was sitting on the floor playing with his cars, Sophie was sitting in her high chair having a snack. "Lou, can you come here" you called and saw him walk out before collecting Nathan on his other hip, he sat down next to Sophie in we chair and smiled and you "what's up baby" he said "how would you like to have another baby, would you kids like another baby brother or sister?" You asks and they all nodded enthusiastically including Louis, "so you guys want a baby brother or sister" Sophie squealed "sista" she said. "You heard them babe" Louis said smirking.

Harry- you and Harry have been talking lately about having another kid, Tahlia is old enough to know what it is so today Harry and you were going to talk to her about it, Harry had Tahlia on his hip as you all walked out the back, Harry placed on the swing and started pushing her softly whilst you sat on the other swing "T would you like another brother or sister" you asked rocking back and forth "can I have a Baby sister?" She asked and you giggled "honey you don't get to pick what we have, it'll be a surprise ok" Harry said and Tahlia nodded "I still want a baby sister" she said swinging  her legs back and forth cutely.

Niall- the twins were currently running out the back with Niall playing soccer, you were making some lunch for the boys, you walked about the back and Cian came toddling over, you picked him up and placed him on your hip as you gave him some of a sandwich, Niall and Declan came over and sat down with Declan on Nialls's knee, "would you like another baby?" You asked questioning all of the boys, the twins all nodded and Niall looked at you with wide eyes "Ni?" "You want more kids!" He said and you nodded smiling brightly "yes I want more kids, omg yess" Niall cheered making you giggle at your childish husband.