-Two-

"Did you have a good day at work?" James, my room mate asked as I walked into the lounge. "Oh, the usual. I had a new patient today, Jai Brooks. He murdered a family, caused by voices in his head" I sighed. "Oh, looks like you've had a very excited day" He chuckled throwing me a tub of ice cream. "You could say that" I chuckled, taking a spoon of my Ben and Jerry's ice cream. "Well I'm going to bed, I'll see you after work tomorrow, night Lou" James called from the stairs. "Night Jamesy!" I called back.

I sighed, putting my ice cream back in the freezer and putting the spoon in the sink. I brought Jai's file home to go over it again. I walked over to my bag and grabbed the big brown file. I made a cup of tea and walked upstairs.

I sat on my bed and switched my fairy lights on so I could see, I started reading his file. Nothing really caught my eye so I gave up reading. I placed it on my draws and got changed into my pajamas.

I drank my cup of tea and I put it on my draws I placed my head on my pillow as I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

•••

I woke up to my alarm, 5:45am. I groaned and dragged myself to the shower. I ran the water and jumped in. I massaged shampoo into my scalp, before adding conditioner. I quickly washed my body and rinsed all the soap off. I turned the water off and stepped out, wrapping a towel around me. I got dressed and dried my long blonde hair. I clipped it away from my eyes and applied my makeup. After one hour I was ready.

"Hiya Jane!" I waved as I walked through the big double doors. "Morning Louise, you okay?" She asked. "Yes. I'm okay, you?" I returned the question. "Yeah I'm great!" She smiled. "Looks like I better go and see Jai" I rolled my eyes and put my bag away in my locker.

"Hello Louise" Jai smirked from his bed. "You're coming to my office to have a meeting" I smiled unlocking the door allowing Daniel and Chris to escort him to my office. "Okay, I don't need help walking to an office" Jai scoffed. "Sorry lad, it's either that or we will put the straight jacket on you" Chris grabbed his arms. "Alright, alright" Jai smirked at me. God he gives me the creeps.

"So Jai, how are you doing today?" I asked. "I'm better now I've seen you" Jai licked his lips. "Excuse me?" I scoffed. "Nothing, anymore questions?" Jai quickly changed the subject. "Yes, can you tell me again why you killed that family?" I looked up at Jai who was looking around the room. He seemed scared. "Jai?" I asked again. His eyes shot me a glare as he bit his lip. "Sorry. I was lost in your eyes" Jai smiled. "You weren't even looking at me, you were looking around my office" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Damn, you're good" Jai smirked.

"So, why do you get voices in your head?" I asked, hoping for an answer. "Do we have to do this?" Jai sighed, tipping back on his chair. "Yes, I have to help you Jai" "I DON'T NEED ANY HELP!" Jai shouted. Making Chris and Daniel to walk in. "Everything ok?" Daniel asked. "Erm, yes" I nodded looking at Jai who had his head in his hands. "Press the buzzer if you need me" Chris closed the door.

"Jai, I need you to tell me, I can only understand if you tell me!" I sighed, knowing I won't get an answer. "Can we just talk about something else? I'd rather talk than ask questions. Maybe we could talk about why I did it next meeting, I don't want to go

back to my cell, I hate being closed in" Jai looked up from his lap. "Of course" I smiled. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked getting a bottle of water out of my mini fridge. "Nice ass" Jai chuckled. "Excuse me?" "You have a nice ass" He said again. "You can't say that!" I scalded. "Well, I just did. What are you going to do about it?" Jai smiled.

I rolled my eyes and closed Jai's files. "Look Jai. I need to get to know you and see what needs to happen in order to get you back on track."

Jai shot me a 'whatever' look, before Daniel and Chris walked in. "Were getting some lunch We won't be long, if anything happens the buzzer will alert somebody and they will be down" They smiled.

"Some alone time" Jai smirked. "So, you can either behave yourself or I will have to get you removed or worse!" I stated, putting him in his place. "You're a feisty one" He chuckled. "So, Louise. How old are you?" He asked. "I'm 20, what about you?" I asked. "I'm 21" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. I like being in Jai's company. He makes me smile. Oh my god Louise, you're talking about a psycho! I shook the thoughts away from my head.

"So Louise, you're beautiful" He smiled, wow. He is amazing. Why am I saying this? "You think I'm amazing now?" Jai smirked, standing up. "What?" I asked. "You just told me I'm amazing, trying to seduce me or something?" He chuckled, now walking over to me. "Jai, what are you doing?" I asked as he got closer and closer. "Something I should've done yesterday" I felt his warm breath on my neck and he lightly kissed my neck. "Jai? Stop!" I pushed him back, which made him smirk. "Oh, you're in for it now Lou" He smirked as he came closer to me again, he pulled me close to his chest as she stroked my cheek. "Your eyes are stunning" He smiled and kissed my cheek. Running his hands down my back to my bum. "Jai, please. Stop" I begged as he carried on. "I told you that I would show you I was innocent--" "By forcing my to do stuff with you?" I scoffed, using my hands to grab his top and push him off me. "That was a bad mistake" He smirked. I pressed the buzzer before Jai could make a move. "Jai can leave now!" I smiled too Alex and Geoff.

"Come on then Jai" They grabbed his arms and lead him out the room. "I'll see you very soon Louise" Jai walked out the room with a very pleased smirk plastered on his lips.