Their Hidden Selves

Quite a few people know that Hibari Kyoya and Fon were related somehow

Quite a few people know that Hibari Kyoya and Fon were related somehow. I mean, it was in the Haru Haru Interviews.

Fon had mentioned once that he was indeed related to Kyoya, but didn't specify further as Hibari would be angry if he said anything.

So to this day, it remains a mystery.

--

AU #1

Family AU: Alaude is the Father of Fon and Kyoya.

Kyoya: Age 17

Fon: (Physical age) 10.

Kyoya, like every other day, is awake at 5am sharp. He would always get up at this time to make it to school an hour or two earlier, so as to ensure his disciplinary committee work goes  on smoothly every day.

It was a natural thing for him to be woken up by his internal alarm clock.

It was not a natural thing to find someone in the bed with him.

Kyoya's irritated, sleepy gaze drifted towards the small person snuggled at his side and using his chest as a pillow. Hibari Fon was cuddled beside him like a baby, fast asleep.

Kyoya groaned. "Herbivore, get off me." he growled threateningly.

But Fon didn't rouse awake. He instead snuggled closer.

Kyoya frowned. Fon usually wasn't like this. Fon was usually a child that slept so lightly, he would usually awaken at the slightest rustle of the wind. But the changes in his body were rapidly abnormal due to the growth after the release of the Curse.

The Arcobaleno were now pretty weak in physical terms, as they weren't adapted to this instant growth and change in their bodies again.

Fon, in fact, had begun to fall into deep, deep sleeps that couldn't be awoken from, and would even go on naps in the afternoon and evening because 'he felt tired'.

Kyoya wasn't going to admit it, but he was worried for Fon. Concerned.

(Maybe skipping school for just today is alright.)

Kyoya settled for adjusting his position, pulling the covers over them and wrapping his arms around the smaller male--

Kyoya closed his eyes and fell back to sleep.

If Alaude walked into the room at seven, wondering why his sons weren't up for school yet, let's just say he took a picture and left.

--

--

AU #2

Kyoya is the son of Alaude and nephew of Fon.

Kyoya: Age 14 (2nd Year of junior High)

Fon: Adult Form

Event 1 (ft. Fon)