Meta-Crisis: Vincent and--which version of me again?

The Doctor and Rose exited the TARDIS. Vincent had landed under a book-self when the TARIDS had violently landed in wherever the Doctor had set. The book shell happened to be biggest one a human can ever imagine; enough that it could make a huge pile that someone could swim in. Vincent's head pops out the pile of books.

 "I hate books,"  Vincent grumble, seeing  the entire room is frankly a pool of books. "Weapons in disguise."

Vincent. a good swimmer, swam to the wall across from him.

The wall is not just an ordinary wall because it has a door hanging above the floor similar to the Winchester house;  This is the TARDIS version of Rose Winchester's home that goes on and on  for infinite. Vincent didn't ave wings to fly up.  In the back of Vincent's mind a person can see he wished to be part bird.

C--c-creak

The door opens.

 "Take my hand," Some one said,(a far femiliar voice) holding his hand out.

This man helps Vincent out the book crowded room.

 "Thanks for the 'help'," Vincent thanks him, as the door closes behind them. They were standing in a  long, gray hall part of the TARDIS. Vincent dusts off his hands. "But, I didn't need it. I could have used my good 'ol claws.

 The man(who helped Vincent)  is combing through his greasy, black hair as he shook his head.

 "You never changed; " The man said. His 'r's were differently pronounced. "Like a Darlek."

It then came to Vincent who he is.

 "...Ja-ja-jacob?" Vincent stutters.

"For a man who went through Harverd; you are a  slow learner." The other Jacob puts the dark comb in his jacket pocket.

 Vincent rubs his chin.

 "Are you really Jacob?"

The other Jacob punches Vincent in the shoulder.

 "Of course, you dummy!" The Other Jacob jokes.

Vincent is confused by this other Jacob's appearance.

"You are not a timelord."

 The other Jacob has a faded smile.

 "I'm part timelord."

"You look human."

"So do you, Silent V." 

 Vincent folds his arms. This other Jacob had called him by his nickname; Silent V. It stood for Silent Vincent because he did things silently and talked without giving a clue where he was. Vincent had been in a couple wars before he met The Doctor and Jacob as a human. His almost thin, fuzzy eyebrows partially met each other.

"Which regeneration are you in?"

"Just...in my...1st one before Leather man met you, second one during Paradox something..." The other Jacob has two fingers up. "This could be my third. When I came back, I was...well..kind of finished what I started; Regenerating."

"You were...regenerating?"

The other Jacob nods as he takes out a thin-platform device.

"So...how did you not finish regenerating?"

The Third Jacob slides up a option on the device.

 "You'll see." The Third Jacob points to the ceiling. "Hang on."

--w--wosoosssh.

The lights went out.

"This is not funny!" Vincent said. "I may like the dark; but  I am not a big fan of it; young man!"

---wOOSSH.

The lights turn on.

"Wait..." Vincent saw he is back at the TARDIS room where the Doctor usually sets the next destination. "This is too weird.."

 Vincent waves his hands back and forth.It didn't make sense to him. Traveling with the Doctor does not make sense. Vincent knew this already but what he didn't expect is Jacob. Jacob's life did not make sense to him; all he knew is that this boy is half timelord. And that he would probably rehearse this entire situation in the future. He and Jacob are in different points of their time stream.

 "Hey Vincent, come look at this!" The Doctor calls out.

  Vincent shook his head.

 "I shouldn't tell him." Vincent said to himself, then he walks out the TARDIS.

 A tall, dark shadow flashes across the TARDIS console.