Masked.

"Really?!" Jacqueline huffed as she crossed her arms as she looked up at the much taller male in front of her. She rolled her eyes before speaking once more. "Well for your information Liam. It's not being mean, just brutally honest that's all." She added on as her bright blue eyes searched back up at the other's dark green ones. She didn't miss a single detail of the guy in front of her, the expression he had wasn't to simple. He didn't look angry or upset in any way. Odd with of confronting someone, how this was currently going.

"It's mean."

"It is not!"

"Yes, it is."

"It isn't!"

"But it is, just face it."

"It is N-o-t, NOT!"

Jacqueline stood there as she sent a short glare towards him, before flipping her sunflower blonde hair over shoulder. "You know what I don't have time for this nonsense right not." She told the taller individual, before turning away from him and walking off only leaving her with her thoughts as she past the other students at the school.

She'd then looked back once she reached her locker, seeing that Liam was now with one her friends. Her thoughts and eyes wander off else where as if she wasn't at school at all. She would see Liam as this perfect guy, his dark brown hair it was medium length that was just above his shoulders and his dark green eyes always had this sparkle in them, and his perfectly light tan skin tone.

Then she would wonder things like why the two always argued, and why he wouldn't just give up. He acts as if he knows the way she acts is just what is an act, but Jacqueline always made sure to be seen as this type of person with what society would call 'strong' qualities. Sometimes she'd hate how she acts around him that she can be nicer to him like she wants to be. But then she would think how he can do better than being friends with her or more. And honestly she would always wish it was just something more.

"He's driving me insane." The blonde mumbled to herself.

"Your lover boy giving you troubles?" A friendly voice said teasingly.

Since she wasn't even pay attention to the fact that her best friend Brooks walked over to her from behind, so she'd jumped a little when he spoke to her bringing her back to reality.

"S-shut up." She mumbled as she turned back and started to walk as Brooks walked next to her.

"You know if you kept staring at him for as long as you where, he'd eventually would have noticed?" He chuckled as he ran his fingers through his pomaded styled black hair. "Lucky for you that your best friend came by." He added on with a grin.

Jacqueline's cheeks went a light pink when she heard that she was staring at him, especially if was for almost long enough for him to notice.

"Why don't you just talk to him like a normal girl?Sure I'm gay but I'm not blind and you're gorgeous."

"First of all,  I'm anything but a normal girl and I do talk to him just not in the best way. . . And second of all, looks don't matter for him. I can look like Blake Lively and it wouldn't matter." Jacqueline replied as she looked off to side for a short moment.

"I wish I can just drop this stupid act my hell spawn of a family makes me do and be well. . . Me!" She sighed as she rubbed the side of her arm.

"Hell spawn of a family?" Brooks couldn't help but to chuckle at that before getting an idea. Probably one the most craziest idea a teenager can come up with so quickly. "Why can't you? Just for one night. . . Like tonight! Okay this might be a little crazy."

Jacqueline raised a brow at this she'd knew Brooks better than that. She knew that it would be more that just 'a little crazy'

"Okay! A lot crazy! But promise to hear me at least?"