New neighbors

Woke up with sad thoughts every day waiting for something new to happen in my life circle. And always, nothing. All I see my whole life since my dad left me with my mother is, empty vine bottles, ripped family photos with dad, crying mom in midnight trying to take a new bottle of alcohol.

I woke up. Outside is raining. I sit next to windows chair and look at the little kids running around in rain. "I wish I could just go out and let my feelings in the rain" I said to my self while mother is trying to get in my room. She is screaming "Breakfast!!". I slowly walk into my door thinking "what she is going to yell this time?". I open door and she stands with a bottle and says "You eat, but I will go shopping okay?" She was already drunk in the morning. "Okay, okay" I said. She puts her heels on and drunk walks out. I walk in kitchen and saw a soup on a table. At first it tasted little weird. I eated more and more until i realize she accidentally put her red vine there. I run in bathroom and vomit it all out. I felt sick. I lock in my room again, and start reading books. I sit down but then i heard car. I walked to a window and saw a family. Lovely mother, father, 10 years old daughter. It seemed like normal family until I heard father screaming "Gabe get out of that car!". I saw a boy walking out of car. He takes his skate and gets out of the car and sits on the ground . I hear him saying to his father "why would I live here? You know I loved our last home and my friends". He was sitting and sitting over 40 minutes. The Family went in their new house. I was looking him from the window. He looked up my house and saw me watching him from my room. I felt awkward and closed the curtains. I went downstairs and looked out trough living rooms window, he was gone. I went outside and saw he's going into the forest.