Friends

I followed him secretly. But I was pretty sure that he knows im behind him. He walks to big old tree and sits next to it. I was confused, I didn't know what to do. He looked around and said "I know you're here, I know you're watching me, I know you wanna know what im doing" he was sad. I come to him closer and said "Im sorry..". I touched his shoulder but then fast remove it. He stands up and asks me "who even are you?". "Im your new neighbor.." I tried to be friendly to him but it didn't work. I looked into his eyes, at that moment every thing was quiet, no birds, no cars, no wind. I hold my breath but then I heard his father searching for him. I turned around and saw him. "Run!" Gabe said and took my hand. We run out of the forest. When we stopped I asked "Why you running away from him?". "He is a bigger monster than me" he said looking down. "Hey, you're okey?" I tried to help him, but he let my hand, and say "you really wanna know everything about me?". I answered "Well, I'm trying to make some friends". He asked me to sleep one night at mine house. At first I said "no, you need to forgive him" but then I give up and we went to my house. I showed my rooms and cool stuff that I have, but he wasn't interested. He saw my books that I read. "Im not a bad boy, im pretty quiet and weird guy" he looked at me while saying. "Well, me too. And I am a book lover" I nervously said. "Cool, umm whats this book?" He asked me and we were talking about books all day. It was time to go sleep. I shoved him place to sleep but then my mom came home. She was like always drunk and acting weird. "Who is that hottie?" She said it so flirty that it made me fell uncomfortable. Gabe doesn't care about it because his dad is worst parent like mine too. "Mom, umm, its my friend, please don't act weird and go sleep!" I yelled at her and she goes to shower. "Im sorry.." I said. "I hate when people think wrong, when they look at me" he sadly said that and lays on the bed.