Blood And Music 2

*Harry's PoV*

"Harry..I've done everything wrong. But there's one thing I can do right...I forgive you, Harry. I forgive you." Jamie said. She took a small rag and dabbed my sweaty head.

"T-Thank..you" I breathed. I found it a chore to just to take a deep breath, let alone speak. Suddenly Zayn came in the room, asking Jamie to come outside. Someone was here to see her. Who would be here for her? Everyone thinks she's dead.

Jamie kissed my head and left the room with Zayn. I don't know how long I was alone, but eventually someone came in to see me.

"Jamie?" I questioned the thin, woman in the room with me.

"Not quite." Katerina said, sitting down on the bed next to my nearly limp body.

"What are you..d-doing here, Katerina?" I asked.

"I came to say goodbye, Harry." She replied, trying her hardest to swallow the lump in her throat.

"Well you..did your j-job...y-you can go..go now."

"Harry, please. I just...I can't let you die, knowing you're still mad at me." I sighed at her comment, and figured that I may as well tell her the truth.

"I was going to....k-keep this a..secret...b-but since this is it, I-I may as well...tell y-you." I started. "I still...I still love y-you, Annabeth."

"Y-You do?"

"I love...Anna-Annabeth..n-not..Katerina."

"What do you mean?" She asked, still in a bit of shock.

"The girl that I..f-fell in love with...Annabeth? S-She's still..in there, somewhere. T-This Katerina..fiscade? It's all...all just an act. T-The person you were...f-forced to be. Annabeth...may b-be an...alias. But, shes...w-who you really..are." Saying all of that, took majority of what little energy I had.

"Thank you." Katerina said. She kissed my lips, with tears in her eyes. Liam cleared his throat in the doorway, and glared at Katerina. She stood up with sorrow in her eyes. "Goodbye, Harold." with that, she walked out of the room. Liam sat down and looked at me. 

"You're not looking so good, man." He said.

"I probably...look better..t-then I feel." I replied.

"Well, that's saying something." He partially joked.

"Liam, I-"

"Don't. Harry, save your strength." Liam cut me off. I sighed. Jamie suddenly came back in the room, and asked Liam for some privacy. He agreed, and left. Jamie laid down next to me again.

"They're talking...a-about me out there....a-aren't they?" I asked.

"They're reminising. They're all drinking some really hard liquor."

"Hm." I smiled weakly. " Louis's bourbon. He's been saving that for years."

"We're all really going to miss you, Harry." She said, her voice cracking.

"I'll still..be here. J-Just, in a different..way."

"Thank you." She said, holding my hand."

"F-For what?"

"For saving me..I was in a pretty dark place before I met you guys." She replied. I weakly smiled, which made her smile. I loved her smile.

"I-Its what..I'm here for." I tried to have enthusiasm in my voice. "I'm just..sad that I..cou-couldn't keep my..p-promise to you."

"What promise?"

"I was..I was going to..teach you how t-to be a..b-better vampire." I replied, closing my eyes.