Part 2 ! (^o^)

Thank you guys for 21 views I know it is stupid but I am sooooo happy!!! Hope you like the new part! After I have done it 8 times (><)
Lucy
My jaw had immediately dropped at the sight of them, they looked terrible. "My dear Lucy, why must you keep your mouth open like that, it isn't good for your face."  Nutsu  sneered. He walked up to me and pushed my mouth closed.  "My Levy darling, won't you come here away from those....girls?" Gajeel said stepping toward levy. Levy was obviously terrified from the sound of him, she started to shake and stutter uncontrollably. "N-n-no I-I-I am g-g-g-good...". I couldn't stand seeing her like that, I walked over to Gajeel and went up to where are eyes met Gajeels. "Don't you ever scare Levy like that again, you hear me tough guy?!" I screamed. He let out a loud growl, it looked as if he was going to hit me. Then I heard Natsu remark "If you lay a finger on my mate you won't see tomorrow!" I was glad Natsu did that because Gajeel backed down. Wendy walked up to us and asked for Romeo. "May I please see Romeo, I need to talk to him please?". I was scared of what she would do if I told her where he was so I just lied. "Oh he is on a quest with his dad, so you can't see him...". While I was talking I heard most of the girls gasp, when I felt to hands grab me by my waist. I didn't know what it do or say, I soon was being carried of to wherever Natsu would be taking me.
**************************************************************************
Sorry about the short chapter I was just really wanting to get at least something out.... But anyways SOMEONE ADZES ME TO THEIR FAVES. I am dead inside! Thanks so much!!! <33
Bye see eyes(>ω<) sorry I just love face things(^o^)