Chapter 07: High Emotions and Reunions- Kimberly

          "Follow me please," Tom says in his professional voice, pointing at me, Stephan and Nicole. Why I was included under his icy gaze probably had something to do with my connection with Stephan and the fact that I was there to witness the events.

          We follow Tom into a small private classroom, where there was just enough room for about ten kids and a small desk for a teacher. Tom stood at the front of the room with his arms crossed, I sit beside Nicole on one of the desks and Stephan; well, I didn't really care where he sat so I don't really know.

          "Sir, I was just minding my own damn business when that one-" Stephan points to Nicole with his thumb, "-decided to attack me. I did nothing wrong."

          Both Nicole and I scoff, to which Stephan rolled his eyes. 

          "Can you please tell me what happened?" Tom sighed, looking at Nicole, who seemed very annoyed with the entire situation. 

          Nicole sighs and blows a few stray hairs away from her line of vision.

          “It happened in Margaree, a few months back,” Nicole states, her voice shaking visibly. “Nate, Gavin, and I went in for a food run. It’s seemed pretty quiet around, so Nate and I split up. He went to get food while I went to get weapons. Gavin was trying to clear the road so he could get through with his truck.”

          “Nicole,” Tom sighs, cutting her off. “I meant today.”

          “I’m getting to that,” huffed Nicole. “I was alone in the upstairs of an antique shop. The floor was weak, so I figured I would use it as an opportunity to try to get over my fear of height. Then Stephan showed up. He pushed himself on me and, well, he tried to get in my pants.”

          Tom visibly glared at Stephen, who was now looking very concerned about his mental health. I knew how mad I was, I could only imagine the bloody scenarios running through Tom’s mind. I almost laughed, picturing Stephan’s head balancing on a stick somewhere to warn all other male specimen to stay away from Tom’s daughter.

          “I tried to fight him off, but I’m not that strong.” Nicole almost laughed to herself. “I pushed us through the floor. Nate and Gavin came running in, I tried to shoot him while he ran out the door with his tail between his legs.”

          “You have no proof,” Stephan suddenly shouted. Tom looked ready to murder him, and I’m not going to lie, I would TOTALLY help out in some way.

          “Toss me the pliers!” Tom would call.

          “I think I’d rather you use these scissors, they’ll take longer,” I would reply. Stephan of course would be tied to a chair and possibly naked, showing his miniscule genital as he sobbed.

          “I was there Stephan,” I spit in his direction. “I don’t mind being the reason your balls are chopped off.” With that, I smile sweetly.

          “What about today?” Tom asked, not taking his eyes off the teenage horn-dog.

          “She totally attacked me!” Stephan claimed. At this point I saw that he was becoming pale, and his voice was shaking.

          “Nicole?” he barked, not wanting to hear Stephan’s insufferable voice.

          “No, I totally attacked him,” Nicole said shamelessly, obviously being sarcastic. “I would have killed him been given the chance.”