Say Goodbye 💔

Based on the hit song, music video and the hit 2006 movie, "Step Up"...."Say Goodbye"

And please, excuse the mistakes if there are any! All love :)

---

For this it won't be based on the music video, because the music video was pretty clear....he wanted another bitch ✌

But it will have some stuff from it. Just not all.

Buuuttttt....for this, I wanted to spit my own little plot into, my own little story imagination. With a more of an emotional and serious plot. But please....don't cry 😫

But when you see this expression, "______" it's transitioning to the next scene/chapter, etc.

So I hope you all enjoy and have fun! 💋

Here is, "Say Goodbye"

Short-Story by yours truly, "BeautifulAsia"

****

Imagine Name: Shawna

Key Ideas: Break-up, Emotion, Love, Adultery, Alone

~~~~~

August 8, 2005

"Chris"

Sitting in my car, mixed with sad, nervous emotions caused I'm scared on how she may just take it.

Me and Shawna have shared some of the most crazy stories that you barely even imagine.

_____

"Chris Age 12; Shawna Age 10"

- "Shawna what'chu wanna do?" To be honest I was bored, I'm tired of watching movies over and over again whenever she comes over.

That shit gets annoying.

- She places her hands in-between her thick thighs nervously, "Well what do you wanna do? Plus I have to get home before supper"

- I started laughing, "What?" She frowned up he face asking.

- "You such a prude, and innocent" I finished off laughing.

- "Oh shut up, you had sex when you were 9 and had your first kiss when you were 5!"

- "Shh!" I told her. I still haven't told my mom about that.

She too loud.

- "Well I mean come on, your 10, your old enough to have some experience" As I scooted closer, sexily biting on my bottom lip, throwing my arm around her shoulder, caressing it.

- "No Chris, I'm not ready for that right now, and plus you play too much- your not even dating me yet" She said in defense.

- "So what girl?" I smacked my lips, "We don't have to have sex- we could just y'know...kiss" I said, looking up.

- "Chris...I don't know"

- "Lemme tell you what? I'll give you a little peck, and if you want to stop we can, cause I know you ready" I said cockily.

- "How you know?"

- "Cause' you be lookin' at me" I said plainly as if she was acting dumb.

- "Okay- slow, and if you touch my privates I'ma hurt you where it hurts..." And I knew exactly where she was talking about.

- "Quit playin' girl" Growing irritated.