First Time For Everything (Tale Requested)

Imagine Name: Jade

Key Ideas: Intimacy, Love, Romance, Shy, Gullible

~~~~

"Chris stop that, it tickles" I says amongst his chest as he was teasing my neck with small kisses

Me and Chris have been dating for about a year now. He's wonderful, and we have our moments, our times when we can't stand each other, we argue, need our space.

But I'm in love with him and he's in love with me.

We match each others energy in a way that I haven't felt with anyone in so long.

The only problem is, I'm a virgin. Not ashamed, I'm...just not ready to take that next step with him just yet.

Or I am but...I'm scared. I'm scared of the pain, I'm scared of how I'll take it...

Take him rather...

The physical part of it is only temporary, but the mental part of sex stays with you forever.

I'm more scared of my heart getting broken. I don't want my first time for Chris to be just getting off and getting his lick on the next piece. I want it to be special.

For the both of us. And I appreciate how patient he's been with me through our time together.

I want to see in his eyes that I am the only one he sees to be with, romantically and intimately. 

I know Chris has fondled with plenty of women before me. And as much as I wanna give myself too him, I have to know for sure that I am the only important factor in his life.

Sure he shows it, but I have to know he really means it. I have to feel it.

"You smell so good tho'" I look to him and see he's biting on his bottom lip, but I look away to avoid the sexual tension. He then places his bare hand against my skin underneath my shirt. That immediately sends trickles down my spine, "What's that fragrance?"

Sure, our bodies touch when we sleep together. Or cuddle up against each other. But touching me in places that are deemed private is different.

I chuckle nervously then remove his hand from up under my shirt, "Focus on the movie please"

Chris then gives me a stern look, "Jade" I then look to him, "Hmm?"

"Baby why you push me away everytime I touch and kiss on you? You've been doing this for a minute, am I tripping or something?" I sighed.

To be honest, this whole wait until the moment is right thing feels like I'm on the schedule. And if I don't turn over soon he'll leave me.

I don't wanna feel this way but, deep down I do.

My mind is weird, it's like I'm ready but I'm not, I could see him in bed sleeping, looking so peaceful and wanna crawl on top of him give him the business. Or I'll watch him cook something for us bare chested and wanna supply the work.