Chapter One

Loud music echoed through the streets of the small city known as Shiloh, but no one dared called the police. The town was small enough that if the high school kids decided that they needed a party every once in a while in order to relax, then they were welcome to it. As long as there were no fires, no car accidents, and everyone was safe. Tonight, the party was being held at the usual place, Lisa Silver had convinced her parents that they needed some time away for the weekend yet again. Everyone knew the address of the cheerleader, knew her phone number, and knew just how much booze to bring. There was a party at her house every month, always on the second weekend, always started by nine. Today was no different and by the time 9 o'clock Saturday night came rolling around, the whole school was pretty much there. Dancing, drinking, fucking, you name it, it was happening. Girls in little tight dresses shook their asses to the beat of some song that lyrics were probably offensive to woman. The boys would watch, some would join in on the fun. But most of the time, the party consisted of loud noises, puking, and mistakes. But who cared at this point? There was, however, a certain someone that was expected at every party. Around midnight, Cinderella herself walked through the front doors of the small mansion of a house. Lilith always showed up fashionably late, her hair curled in long beautiful curls that reached the middle of her back, a nice tight dress on, one that was usually black but tonight was a light pink, the the tallest pair of blood red stiletto heels in the room. Everyone would stop as she walked in, admire her beauty, then even cheer as she swayed her way further into the room. As her hand reached for the first drink of the night, she turned to the silent crowd, smiling at their drunken smiles. "Bottoms up!" She'd yell, pounding down the whiskey in her hand. The crowd laughed loudly, then continued their work. It wouldn't be long before the Queen of the school would join them.

"Lilith! I am, like, so glad you could make it. For a while there, everyone thought you would miss the party!" Lisa yelled over the music, leaning in slightly so that Lilith could hear her better. The girl wasn't drunk yet, but her breath still smelt strongly of alcohol. Lilith smiled at her, hugging her tightly for a moment before responding. "You know I wouldn't have missed it for the world! We had to run by Brittany's house before coming over, she forgot her wallet." Brittany, the blonde to her left smiled and quickly apologized for making them late. Brittany was a quiet girl, one that didn't have many friends other than Lilith. The only reason Lilith even knew her name was because the two of them had grown up together, and had been friends since they were little. "Yeah, it had my drivers licence in it and I just couldn't forget that." Brittany explained, grabbing a drink from the nearby table. Lilith grabbed the two girls by the hands and led them to the dance floor. The music was loud, but was hitting just the right stop for her tonight. Her body moved perfectly with the beat, her rear grinding this way and that as she danced. Many of the boys tried to get closer, some even daring to come up behind her to dance with her. But luckily Lisa and Brittany were there with her and took all the glory for themselves. Even the ladies couldn't resist the way she moved her body. Drink after drink when down her throat, slipping like fire into her belly. But it was good, her head twirling and swirling like a roller coaster. Yet the Queen of the school still danced out there. She worked her body like there was no tomorrow, a smile brightly shining on her face as she enjoyed herself and had fun. She felt as though no one could stop her from enjoying this night, not even her parents. Oddly enough, they weren't home either that night, having gone out for their anniversary. They wouldn't be home until monday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a weekend night, a party night, and for Riley and his friends it meant only one thing: getting drunk and a girl, or getting drunk and end up in a dark alley confessing an eternal love for each other, although they were all very much straight. There was only one guy that was gay, but he fitted in just fine so they never really cared for his sexual orientation. Just like always, he got all dressed up in black and white, wearing his signature black leather jacket and chains on his pants. It might seem a little bit old fashioned, but it was more functional that fashionable question for him. Their laughter could not have been mistaken whoever knew them. "Hey Rixon, I've heard that chick Lisa is throwing a party tonight. Do we crash or not?", asked a guy with a curly ginger hair, left to messyly fall down, cupping his face and messing with his sight as it was neck length. A tall black haired guy, who has just decided to look all nice for tonight, looked at his friend and thrown his arm around his shoulders. He smirked, "Of course Jinx. What kind of a friend I would be if I don't let you stalk your princess on a party,eh?", they laughed along with three other guys who as usual all carried a bottle of whiskey or vodka around. As for Riley, he had his friend Jack in his left and cigarette in his right hand. They reached the house and without waiting another second walked in like it was their wedding night, trying to have a grand entrance similar to the one the Queen had before. Much to everyone's expectations, the people around noticed the group of drunkards and started whispering between themselves. If Lilith was the Queen of the night, Riley was definitely the King, for at the moment he was the main topic once again between everyone attending the party. It wasn't his good looks or his popularity that they talked about, but his murderous reputation and his tendency to make anyone feel intimidated by him as he pleased, for he was a leader of a very well known group of delinquents. He quickly pressed his bottle against his lips and took a few gulps of a strong drink wondering how much it will take before he starts to suffocate from it. Surely enough, it started burning within seconds and he stopped, coughing just a bit.