Stay

Pikachu_ss: *Throws the non-drama script away* Alright! Drama scene number #1 that will make not people feel bad, get ready! Camera...light...ACTION!
----------
Mother nature is no doubt one of our greatest friend in our life. She is obviously the definition of a mother, having the power could please, comfort, and calm every soul down. Although we all have to admit that she is like a timer bomb that is ticking silently. One wrong move from anyone and she will explode that could create the most traumatizing future that one's wish not to happen. Which has happened before, as what we now call it as nature disaster today. Fortunately, mother nature was very understanding most of the time and always comfort anyone who needs her. For example, just like today, Mother Nature has finally calmed her son, Mr.Sun, down after feeding him with comfort words for many hours. Forming a nice warm weather, not to cold or hot down bellow the cloud free sky.

Sniffing in the fresh rain smells that has stopped many hours, Jisoo smiled widely at the sky indicating that her energy battery has been charged up to it's fullest.The latter then exchanged glazes with Taehyung that gave her a small smile in return. His eyes were a little swollen but the latter pretend to neglect it, along with the confession from the boy that she promised herself to hide it in the darkest corner of her heart. Not wanting to ruin her own mood, she playfully jumped over one of the treelogs before a "Uhf" broke free from her mouth. Satisfied with her jump, the latter then raised both of her hands up as if she just accomplished the greatest thing in life.

"Tada~ Don't you think I should join the Olympics Taetae?" Jisoo asked while giving a cheeky smile.
"Keep dreaming," Taehyung fake scoffed, teasing the latter.
"You are so mean!"
"Took you long enough to realize that," Taehyung said, giving Jisoo his famous smirk.
"YAH! Are you saying that I am dumb?" The displeased Jisoo demanded an answer.
"I didn't say anything about that,"
"You're implying it!"
"Ok, whatever you say." Taehyung shrugged.
"Why are you so negative?" Jisoo complained while poking Taehyung's with a stick that she kept as they walk back to their next destination, the camp.
"Why are you so positive then?" Taehyung straight up deadpanned the brown haired girl.
"Because there's no point of being grumpy like you in the morning," Jisoo replied, meronging Taehyung to provoke him.

Can't hold back from the latter's cuteness anymore.Taehyung burst out laughing as Jisoo's voice soon followed producing laughter that dominated the morning air. Angering the birds, who are absolutely annoyed because of the intruders who interrupted their morning concert.The two continued to joke here and there before the campsite came into their view.
"OHH! I can see the camp already! Pali Taetae!" jisoo rushed the Tomato guy by interlacing the hands and ran.

It was obvious that at the moment, jisoo was excited, thinking that they will win since she didn't see anyone around. Meanwhile, Taehyung could only focus at how their hands perfectly fit with each other. Her hand was warm and comforting like how lovers hold hands. Well at least he thinks so because of the electric shocks traveled all over his body as his hands began to sweat due to the nervousness. Leaving the boy to have no choice but to keep mum and follow Jisoo, who was walking up to stairs to the main office.
"WE'RE ARE HERE!!" Jisoo yelled out after pushing the door hard to open it.
"Damn, they are not deaf you know..." Taehyung covered one of his ears that were abused by her loud voice.

Multiple pairs of eyes averted themselves to entrance. However, the hall remained quiet to the point that it was sickening. No one moved, nor said anything, as they only stared at the two without uttering a word. Jin sat the edge of the table with a phone in front of him, with Lisa and Suga next to him who turned their heads after looking at them. Rose did the same when covered her mouth and looked down. Jimin, Jungkook, and the rest of the crew at the camp gave them sad eyes.

Something is wrong. Taehyung thought

"Oh? Everyone is already here!... Wait does that mean that we are last Taetae!?" The disappointed Jisoo asked while holding both sides of her head with sad puppy eyes.