part two

lmfao this shit is so funny to me, like i wrote that in 6th grade. currently in a couple months I'm going to be going into high school. not with that cringy shit of an idea of how it'd be in 6th grade though. I wouldn't say I've learned a lot in those 3-4 years, very little actually. really the only thing i have learned is that i'm an annoying pile of human trash. i'm probably going to cringe at this in a couple months as well. i would say i was more dumb in sixth grade, who isn't, seems like natural human growth to not be as dumb after 3-4 years. i pretty much like the same things though. i think 6th grade was fun because of how much I expected of it, like "legitimately dating", and all that garbage. i don't even know what legitimately dating means still? wtf is legitimately dating?? i literally said "legitimately dating" in part one. that's just "legitimately" autistic tbh lmfao. anyone life's pretty much the same, i don't expect a lot going into high school like I did going into middle school. now i'll update you on what's happened since then. so basically, still living in the same town. switched schools to some other school mid seventh grade year. switched back to the first school mid eighth grade year. made some friends, lost from friends. so also in sixth grade I never went with a William to a dance. never went with Finn either. did i even know what "liking someone" was at the age of eleven. i think not. switching schools was fun for about a year i made some good friends, lost some friends. got into some regrettable trouble. switched back to the first school cause i was petty and didn't have thick enough skin i guess. didn't have to much fun at the first school again, ended up skipping out a majority of the time, whether it be from an illness or just not wanting to go. fine now, looking forward to school just because summers gotten so boring. so yeah, probably going to be a couple of misspelled words, maybe I'll write a part three in another 4 years entering college.