|☀|Chapter 2|☀|

Darrin
I know y'all prolly thinking what the hell was my problem earlier with Pryce. To tell the truth I don't even know why I was so mad.

But I'm pretty sure... Wait scratch that I'm positive that it was my ADHD. And for yall stupid mfs ADHD means Attention. Deficit. Hyperactive. Disorder.

Now don't fuck around and call me stupid. But my mom said I was a premature baby and some shit happened to the frontal lobe of my brain.

But I don't like when people feel sorry for me.God made me like this for a reason and shit at least I'm not like all them other niggas out there who do the same shit.

I feel like I have a purpose but I still don't know what it is. And Imma find out what my purpose is.

For me to do that I need to stay on my meds, keep my grades up, and keep my emotions in check.(peep Byson's song😉)

Yeah I bet y'all just tryna figure out whats happening right now. Well after I left Bryson n em' I went to Mahari house with Destin.

"So whats been going on witchu?" Mahari said eating her Doritos. "Nun really I been chilling. I just came back from Pryce house." I said plainly.

"So anything new?" She asked crunching even louder. "Ummm.. Oh yeah Bryson's back in town.... I think he said sum bout having a show here or something."

"Is this the Bryson that Destins always talking about? Cause she make him sound like a superhero." She said

"Well damn I'm suprised you ain't talking like her." I said shocked "Well why would I talk about someone I dont know?" She asked.

"Because your favorite album(True to Self) is his album." I said answering her question. "OH MY SHIT YOUR FRIENDS WITH BRYSON TILLER?!?" She asked throwing some chips at me.

"Umm yeah I just dont talk about him like Destin does... Cause if I talked about another nigga like that, then that would make people think I'm gay." I said

"Shut up!" She said laughing "Don't be a douche." She finished. "Ewwwww... Mahari." I said walking out her room. "You'll live." She said still laughing

"If you say so." I said nodding my head going on my phone. I texted Dovani to. see what she was doing.

Him💎❤: What you doing?
Babygirl❤: Helping Dontae with his girl troubles...😂
Him💎❤: Girl troubles are nothing to joke about... You made difficult for me. How long was it until I got an answer.
Babygirl❤: Idk like a month or so😏.
Him💎❤: The answer is or so.. You had me waiting for like 3 months😂
Babygirl❤: Well you could've gone with any other girl but you waited 3 whole months for me😘
Him💎❤: And I would do it again😊
Babygirl❤: Awww my baby so sweet... But I gotta go cuz this lil nigga here getting on my nerves. Love you❤
     Convo Over.   

_______________
So I know that was trash ass way to end it but I was taking forever to update and idk who POV to put it in.... Any thoughts???