Aria's Psychotic Love

CHAPTER ONE

NARRATOR: It's another day for Yamato Aria. A very cute and cheerful girl but like every one she has hidden emotions. The only one who copes with her is her bestfriend; Amagami Rise. 

Gyaahh ! I woke up and lazily stood up. I brushed my silky black hair and showered. "I feel so fresh!" I smiled in front of the mirror. "Ariaaaa!! You wouldn't want to be late again!" My mother screamed downstairs. I looked at the clock . Oh! Snap..  I hurried downstairs and headed for the door. "I'll be leaving now, Okaa-san!" I bid her goodbye ans she waved at me , smiling. It's 5-minutes walk to school from my house and i like it that way, Study,Study.Study. It's a rotten daily life but it's needed. I sighed. " A-RI-A !! " Rise surpride me by hugging me from behind. "Riseee ! Good morning." I smiled at her. "Mornin' Aria." She glanced at her wrist watch and gasped. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. She grabbed my wrist. "We should run or the gate will be closing!!" She exclaimed. I nodded and we decided to race to school. We mangaed to get into the school before the gate closed. We grasp for precious air. " We....should... hahh... get... going.."  I giggled. "Sure!" She noticed something. "ohh.. it's Ren." she pointed at the direction where the 3rd years are. "Ren?" I raised my brow.