Chapter 3: Ribbon and Rhinestones

"I'm serious,Yamato" I saw determination in his eyes, are guys this manipulative and dominating? "Try if you can." I shrugged my shoulders and went back to the classroom. I feel that countless glares are piercing my very bone. I sat on my chair silently not able to meet everyone's eyes. The teacher cleared his throat and  continued his lessons. The school was finally over and i headead towards my shoe locker. "Hello, Yamato Aria." A certain familiar voice called me, Deep, rich and masculine. Shisengumi Ren,again. Leaning his back against the rows of shoe locker. "What do you want?" I opened my shoe locker and changed to outdoor shoes. He opened my locker and took the gift. "You didn't open it?" he looks at me with anger in his eyes. "W-why would i open it if i don't know who sender is?" I defended myself from this intimidating guy. He sighed and harshly gave me the gift. "If you don't want it, then throw it." Then he turned his back from me and left. "Wait ! --" I called but i guess he didn't hear me because he didn't look my way. "Aria, Let's go home together." I looked behind me, It was Rise. "Ahh.. sure." I smiled at her and looked at the gift once more. "Huh?" Rise's voice is puzzled. I opened the gift delicately, I undo the pretty silk ribbon and ripped off the wrapping paper. I smiled at the content of the box. It was a blue ribbon, the color is like the color of the depths of the sparkling ocean. It was decorated by glowing rhinestones attached to it's surprisingly soft fabric. It must be expensive. "Who's that from?" Rise asked me without hesitation. I took the ribbon out of the box. "From Shisengumi-san" A knowing smile curved Rise's small lips. "It's so beautiful, I think the price is jaw-dropping too." Rise stated.

--------

"I even had a hard time to pick a beautiful ribbon for that girl!" Ren frustratedly complained to his friend. "Calm down, Ren" Mamoru was tired of his friend's childish complaints. "Do you like her?"  He stared at the perfectly bright blue sky. Why must he be stuck with this guy? "I guess." Ren's answer made him snort. It's been awhile since his friend fell in love. Will this last or is this another bad omen?

********

Sorry for the late update. I was busy for Finals. Thanks for choosing my story. I am very grateful.

The Author,

Raia