Aria's Psychotic Love: Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

"Ren?" H-he's very good looking. Surrounded by a swarm of girls that's what every guy dreamed of, right? "Let's go,Aria." She looked at me and i nodded. I opened my shoe locker and a present there surprised me. "Huh?" The wrapping is very cute. Who gave this to me? I should just leave it there and take it home after school hoping the giver will reveal himself. I smiled and closed the shoe locker. The lectures past by swiftly. Students jot down notes of whatever the teacher is saying. I sighed irritably. Rise is not in my class so it's boring here. Someone opened the door. I felt like i've seen him before. The dark brown hair and ice blue eyes of his. I-it's Shisengumi Ren! I knew it because the atmosphere in the class completely changed. What do they call it? Fan girling mode. "What do you want,  Shisengumi  ?" the teacher asked. "Uhh.. Can i excuse.. Yamato for a moment?" I scanned the whole place to see who else is with the surname Yamato. Great. It's just me. I stood up and headed for the door. "What do you want?" I smiled at him. "Fall in love with me." My eyes grew wide. Am i just hearing things? I laughed. "Pardon me?" I gaze at him intently. "I don't have to say it twice right? Fall in love with me." Ahh. yeah sure. Whaaa -- ! " You can't force a girl's feeling,  Shisengumi  -san." I smiled. What's with him!? "I can." He shortly said.  Is this guy insane or what?! We stare at each others eyes.