Untitled Part 17

Chapter 126: Huang Min and Li Lu Missing

Huang Xiaolong endured the waves of acute pain that came from attacking the tenth order barrier, and by persevering he continued to run Asura Tactics while absorbing spiritual energy from the ancient battlefield.

A coruscating light flickered endlessly from Huang Xiaolong's body.

The netherworld battle qi in his meridians and Qi Sea were surging in a frenzied manner. Even though Huang Xiaolong made every effort to control them, he was unsuccessful.

Excruciating pain hit him like strong waves across the shore.

From experiences gained with his previous breakthroughs, Huang Xiaolong knew that he was close to success so there was no way he could give up at this stage!

If he failed on the first try, there would be a smaller chance during the second attempt to break through to the Tenth Order and it would be much harder.

The third and fourth attempt barely had any chances of success anymore.

Due to the pain, Huang Xiaolong had a film of sweat on his forehead.

Time passed slowly this way when suddenly, Huang Xiaolong shuddered within, like a new life puncturing the shell and coming into the world. The netherworld battle qi in his meridians cheered, breaking free of their shackles to enter the meridians' route of the Tenth Order.

The tenth order's barrier finally crumbled!

Huang Xiaolong was ecstatic!

Entering the Tenth order meridians' route, the nether battle qi rolled, surged, and flowed to every corner of his veins. After one complete cycle, the netherworld battle qi entered the Qi Sea, expanding to another degree.

The black and blue twin dragons hovering behind him grew bigger, becoming more real and corporeal. They were no longer vague shadows.

When Huang Xiaolong entered the Xiantian realm, both of the black and blue dragons would evolve a third time, turning into real solid entities. Into true dragons!

Real life dragons!

The netherworld battle qi continued to course through the new meridians' line. Huang Xiaolong finally stopped running Asura tactics after three complete turns then opened his eyes.

"I'm a Tenth Order warrior now." Huang Xiaolong breathed out some turbid qi. By simply relying on the toughness of his physique, combined with the Blades of Asura, the Asura Sword Skill, and his martial spirits' ability, and even without a soul transformation, Huang Xiaolong was confident he could kill the average peak late-Tenth Order warrior.

If he soul transformed, he would definitely be invincible beneath the Xiantian realm.

Repressing the excitement in his heart, Huang Xiaolong walked out of his courtyard. The first thing he saw was an anxious Fei Hou running towards his yard in a flustered manner: "Sovereign, Second Miss and Miss Li Lu are missing!"

"What?! What happened exactly?" Huang Xiaolong's face darkened.

Fei Hou quickly replied: "In the morning, Second Miss and Miss Li Lu went out, but they haven't returned after one hour's time so Subordinate ordered people to go and look for them. On Peaceful Street, they found four Marshal Mansion guards' bodies whereas Second Miss and Miss Li Lu were nowhere to be found!"

Huang Xiaolong's heart sank.

The four guards Marshal Haotian sent to protect Li Lu and Huang Min were all Tenth Order warriors. To be capable of killing four Tenth Order guards without alerting anyone... only a Xiantian realm expert could achieve that!