double date and tales

Third person P.O.V
The queen of hearts and Ursula had just given the message to the boys and were heading home.

"I'M HOOME!!" Ursula screamed when she got trough the front door. "OK!" Uma yelled back. Up in Uma's room, she and Harper were both nervous and excited.

"We should start walking to the beach now." Harper said, Uma nodded in agreement. The two villian kids walked down stairs. "We're going now, bye mom." Uma said to her mother. Ursula waved and started making dinner.

"I'm sooo excited! Aren't you?" Harper asked, Uma just shrugged and said, "yeah kinda."

They reached the beach and laied down a picknick blanket and a basket with food. "Aaand, done." Uma said when everything was in place, they sat down and talked until they heard "hey Uma!" And "hey babe!" Of course Harry didn't call Uma 'babe' so that would be Ethan.

"Hi Harry! This is Harper." Uma said. Harper and Harry chared a small smile and said 'hi' to each other. "Oh Harry, this is Ethan, my boyfriend."  Harper exclaims pointing to Ethan. "Nice to meet you mate." Harry said.
"You too." Ethan said.

"Wanna go swimming?" Uma asked, they all nodded, Harry had on red swim trunks and Ethan had on grey swim trunks while Uma and Harper had on their bickinis. The boys stared a little but looked away when the girls were looking.

Harper got up, but she was quickly swiped of her feet and onto Ethans shoulder, she squiled and satarted laughing.

Uma and Harry were watching, Harry looked at Uma while she wasn't watching and shrugged, he lifted her up bridal style and started running towards the water. Uma just laughed in shock, she put her hands around his neck like she was holding on for her life. Harry jumped in the water with Uma in his arms.

When they got up they had a splash fight, and supriseingly, Uma won.

Uma was just swimming under water when she saw something under the water, it was like a hole ripped open in something shiny, Omg! It's a hole in the barrier! Uma thought. She came back up from the water and screamed "OH MY GOD GUYS!!!"

They all looked at her questionly so she continued, "i think ther is a hole in the barrier!" She said. The others exchange glances. "Are you sure?" Harry asked. "Yes, i'm really sure, come look." She dragged Harry with her under water and pointed to the hole. Harry stared wide eyed at it.
When they came back up they were smiling like idiots, Harper and Ethan took that as a 'there is actually a way out!' Smile.

When they reached the beach again they all started screaming with joy, they were dancing and running around, trowing sand up in the air.

Harry was dancing with Uma and he might have gotten a little to excited, he put his hand around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. Uma was shocked, but she didn't pull away, she kissed back. When they pulled away, they were breathing heavily, both of them were smiling.

"Will you go out with me?" Harry asked. Uma smirked and kissed him one more time, she pulled away and said, "does that answer your question?"

"Guys, come on we need to make a plan for how to get out of here." Ethan said. Harry and Uma followed him over to Harper.

"Can't we just swim trough it?" Uma asked.

"Not everyone can hold their breath long enough to swim down to the bottom of the ochean go through the hole and swim up to the surfice again." Harper said. When she said it like that it got Uma to think.

"We need my mom!" She said.

"What, why?" Ethan asked.

"Because she is a sea witch! She turned Ariel into a human, maybe she can turn us into mermaids!" She said, the boys raised an eyebrow at her, "and mermans." She finished.