Rules

Firstly, every contests must start with the Rules, am I right? So, every rules must be followed so you'll be qualifies enough to join the contest and avoid disqualification.

R U L E S

1. Your book must be Korean Related. It either can be Kpop, KDrama, etc. As long as it's Korean, and it presents it's culture, it's in!

2. Your book must be published.
Of course, no one can join in a book contest without publishing/making their books, right? So it must be important to publish your book, so it'll be visible for us (ambassadors) to read, and critique it.

3. Your Book Must Be Completed.
Well, it can't mean if your book is not completed, doesn't mean you can't join. If your book consists a minimum of five (5) chapters, then it's in.

4. No Plagiarism.
Plagiarism is a very big no no in this account. The punishment can be disqualification or added in our banlist which is published, so it'll warn other Award giving accounts to watch out for the certain plagiarise-r.

5. You book must have our tag.
You are not qualified to join the contest, unless you put #TheKAwards2017 in your Book's title, and tags. Also, if possible (for desktop users,) dedicate the story to this account, so we'll be notified that you're joining, but it's not really that important, if you're an Android/iOS user.

6. Only A Maximum of Three (3) Books can join the Contest.
Only three (3) books are allowed to be entered in the contest for every account. If you have a back-up account, and willing to join your book(s) in that account, then it's in.

7. Must Follow/Choose Genre.
We allow eighteen (18) + stories, unless you have a minimum of five chapters. We are also accepting GroupxGroup stories or Ships for short. Also, every type of Genres are allowed; Fantasy, Angst, Horror, Tenn Fiction, Fanfiction, etc. Any kind of Genre is allowed, but make sure it's Korean Related.

8. Follow Our Account.
By this, it doesn't mean we're forcing you to follow this account, but we're just saying you need to, because we might be posting notes and important announcements, so you contestants must always be active and know the ff announcements to be guides accordingly.

9. You Must Add This Book to Your Library.
You contestants must add this book to your Library to keep updated in such as things that are needed.

That's it for this contest's rules. If furthermore questions, kindly illustrate below in the comment box.

xx