58th Anniversary

Well. Here at this story, Rainbow dash is an actress that is very busy.

Applejack call Rainbow dash.
"Babe. How are you?" Applejack asked her love of her life.

"Hey, Applejack. I'm fine. You?"

"Are you busy." Applejack baby talks.

"Yes I am, babe. Maybe I'll call you later, ok?"

"But-"

"I love you. Applejack." Rainbow Dash said and end the call.

Applejack

I woke up to my catnap. And that is Afternoon. I go to the bathroom brush my teeth. I walk to my table to look at the picture of me and Rainbow dash and i pick it. I sigh and put it down. I look at my phone and still no Call and Text by Rainbow. I sigh again and walk downstairs to cook my favorite food and that is bacon and eggs. I eat them by myself. After I ate., i pick my phone to see if Rainbow dash Call or Text me. But still no Call and Text. I sigh and lay to my bed.
"Ah can't believe she forgot." I whispered and I cry.
-Bizz- -Bizz-
My phone vibrate, i look to see who text me.
Pinkie pie: Hey Appppplllleeeejjjaaacckkk!!, happy 58th anniversary.
Pinkie pie text me and I smile, but tears falling down from my cheeks.
-Bizz- -Bizz-
My phone vibrate again. And i saw Rarity and Fluttershy text me.
Rarity: Happy anniversary, darling.
Fluttershy: Hi, Applejack. Happy 58th anniversary.
I just ignore they texts.
"What's the point anyway? -i sat up- If Rainbow didn't remember it's our anniversary." I look at my phone and sigh. "Still no replies. -i think of something- maybe I can go to her shooting and surprise her." I said.
I wear my beautiful dress. Well this dress is the dress I'm wearing when me and Rarity have a big fight, that she can be me and I can be her.
I get my car key and leave to my house.

Rainbow dash
Were resting because our shooting is done. And I'm with the cast of the movie and we're reciting our speech looking at the paper. I look at Lighting Dust and She's looking at me. I rolled my eyes but she's still looking at me. I put my reciting paper down and stood up. And They all look at me.
"Hey, Rainbow, what's wrong?" Gilda asked looking at me.
"I'm going to take a shower." I said and look at Lighting Dust. And she stand up.
"Hey, you can't leave sweetie. You are the main character in this movie." Lighting Dust explained.
"Yeah. Maybe if I'm done showering. I'll be back. Besides it's almost time to go home. And -i walk to Lighting Dust facing her- Don't call me 'sweetie' ok?" I said to her and rolled my eyes. But i think that didn't affect her.
"Ok sweetie." She said with no fear.
I went to the bathroom and take a bath.

Applejack
I was driving and it's traffic. But I'm almost there to Rainbow dash shooting set.
And finally, i park my car and get my phone. I get out of my car and lock it. I look at my phone and still no Call and Text.
"Maybe I'll try to call her." I said to myself and find her number.
*Ring* *Ring*

((No ones POV))
Rainbow Dash Phone is ringing, but then Lighting Dust saw it. She saw it says "My Love💖" Lighting Dust answer it.

~phone call~
"Hello?" Lightning Dust said.

"Hello, Rainbow?"

"Rainbow is taking a shower right now. Who are you?"

"Sorry."
~end call~

Applejack just end the call when she heard an unfamiliar voice.
"Who was that?" Applejack said to herself and she start walking to Rainbow Dash shooting set.

Rainbow dash is done showering, she's wearing her rainbow tshirt, pants and skirt, and she saw Lighting Dust is putting her phone down, but she didn't ask 'why'.
"Ok guys." Maybe tomorrow we can continue this." The director said and they all stand up. Rainbow pick her phone.  And they all went out to the room shooting set. But Rainbow dash didn't, because Rainbow dash have a lot work to do. So Rainbow Dash just follow them outside.

Applejack saw Rainbow dash and she smiled. And Quickly run to her. But Lighting Dust saw Applejack running toward to Rainbow.

"Uh. Rainbow." Lightning Dust said to Rainbow Dash. And Rainbow Dash look at her. Lighting dust Quickly hug Rainbow dash. But Rainbow don't mind so Rainbow Hug her too. So Rainbow dash rolled her eyes.

Applejack stop running when she saw Rainbow dash and the other girl is hugging. Applejack heart is about to explode, she just cry and turn around walking to the other side.

Lightning pulled away run out the door and she smiled. Rainbow Dash don't mind, cuz Lighting Dust is like a fan of her that become apart of her movie. Then Rainbow Dash look outside and she saw a blonde hair walking away that looks like Applejack hair. But she just ignore it, because she's not so sure if that is Applejack.

Applejack is walking back to her car. Then she saw some couple are dating and holding hands. She felt like her heart is about to explode and remember everything that happens to them. She just sigh and look to her phone. She text Rainbow dash and turn off her phone.

Rainbow went back to the shooting set and sit to her chair. She sigh and look at the calendar. She was shock because she saw the calendar '58th anniversary'
"Oh no!! How could i forget!" Rainbow shouted as she look at her phone and saw that Applejack call her but someone answer it. And Applejack texted said. "We should stop now."
Rainbow dash was shock. "What is she talking about?" Rainbow dash said to herself, then she called Applejack. But it says that her phone is turn off. She Quickly stand up and text Applejack.
"What do you mean let's stop? What are you taking about  all of sudden? I'm sorry that i forgot our 58th anniversary, but isn't this too much?"

Applejack is still walking but slowly. She went to her Car and and get in. She sigh and cry. She cry so hard.
"Ah guess ah was too dumped to notice that you have someone else." Applejack said to herself crying.

Rainbow dash waited, but Applejack didn't reply. "What the heck?" She said to herself. She quickly call Applejack mother.
"Mrs. Apple? Is Applejack home?"
"What? No, Rainbow. Applejack said she's going there."
And Rainbow dash remembered the girl who have a blonde hair is Applejack.
"Ok Mrs. Apple. Thank you." Rainbow dash said and end the call.
She quickly get her jacket and her key.

Applejack drive to the park still crying. And she park the car. She wipes her tears and get out of yhe car and lock it. She sits we're her and Rainbow date always. She cry remembering every word and every step they take when their anniversary come.

Rainbow dash drive to Applejack house but she's not there. She call Applejack but she still not answering. She drive to her Best friends house but not there. Rainbow dash loves Applejack so much, even though that she was always busy. Rainbow always care about Applejack and Give her everything she wants. Everything but time. She was about to cry but then, she saw Rainbow dash is Sitting on the bench crying. She stop the car and park it besides Applejack Car. She quickly open the door and get out and lock it.
She heard Applejack is Crying so loud. And Rainbow dash can feel it. So she slowly hug Applejack. And said.  "Please don't leave me." Rainbow whisper to her and Applejack stop crying and stand up.
"Rainbow?" Applejack said and hug Rainbow dash, Applejack cry. "Rainbow." Applejack sob. "Shh.. Aj" Rainbow dash smile and Hug her tight "Happy Anniversary, Baby" she whispered and Applejack look at her and Rainbow dash kiss her. "I love you so much, Applejack. Please don't leave me." "Ah love you too, Rainbow" Applejack said and hug her .
"Why would you ever think of breaking up with me?" Rainbow dash ask and wipe Applejack tears. Applejack look at her and said. "I saw you hugging someone else." "Who? The girl i hug earlier?" Applejack sob and nod. "Oh, Aj. That's Lighting Dust. The extra only to my movie." "How would I know if you didn't even say to me that you have extra character." Applejack looks down. "And Aj, your my one and only." Then Applejack look up to her and smile.

They both kiss and have a best day.
((Ofcourse because it's their anniversary))

((Hope you giys like it^-^))
I was crying while writing this. And I was loving it while writing.

"Lol" yey