«Part 3» First time school!

Y/ N   P.O.V

I looked back at the mirror in front of me. This uniform  makes me very cute.

"Y/n, come quickly get out of your room! you'll late on your first day!" Aunt exclaimed called me.

"Okay, aunt!" l immediately rushed out of the my room then picked up the backpack that school supplies I had prepared and went to the dining room.

Breakfast today is toast with honey spread and fruit salad decoration. I immediately grabbed a loaf of bread and ate it.

 I immediately grabbed a loaf of bread and ate it

After breakfast, I was ready go to school. Not forgetting I brought my bento made by my aunt and wear shoes of course.

"Ja, ittekimasu!" I exclaimed.

"Itterasshai!" My aunt replied.

I immediately left for the school of Fantasy Academy.
Said aunt, Academy School is on the east. The distance is only taken for 30 minutes. Lucky the School academy is not far away with my aunt's house, so I can get to school on foot.

When I finally got up I was suprised because ...

"This.. is .. Fantasies academy school ?!", I can't believe this school so great!

  Nothing felt, I started stepping on my feet in the school Fantasies academy. This is the first time I've been at a famous school in Tokyo. The atmosphere is beautiful, the building is great, the students are friendly, and the facilities are complete.

  The school bell was already ringing, the pink cherry blossom petals drooping beautifully. Yes, today is my first day at Fantasies Academy School. Now, I'm looking for my name on a bulletin board.

"Hmm...(L/n)(Y/n)...Yowai-- ah! That~ hm...class 1-A?"
I immediately went to class 1-A. But,  on the middle of the trip ... i forgot ...

  Forgot that I did not know where my class was.

  'Eeeeehhh?! I'm so forgetful! Why did I forget to see this school plan posted on the bulletin board?!' I thought to myself.

  Yes, from here I was busy fantasizing about my first day and walking to any direction. And I turned my body back to the bulletin board, but...

  'W-where are I?' And yes, I'm lost.

  'I'm not wrong ... I was walking from here right?" I thought as I walked to any direction. My hunch is not good. What is it?
.
.
.

"Y/n, is that you?!"

"Eh?"

I immediately turned to the girl. The girl with twirled twin-tail brown hair with red bandage, and wearing a fantasy academy uniform with a long white stocking and it turns out the girl ....

"Totoko-Chan!"

Yep, she is Yowai Totoko. She is my best friend since childhood. Even she was arrogant, we are always together in joy and sorrow. But during junior high school, she moved out of town because of her parents' work. Really did not expect we could meet.

"It's been  long time since we met, Y/n-chan!" She said cheerfully, smiling sweetly.

BRUKKK!!!

"Huweee !! I miss you very much, Totoko-chan!" I said, hugging her tightly.

"Y/n-Chan..", She puts her hands to my shoulders and hold it tightly and started screaming,

"WHAT THE HELL DID  YOU THINK ABOUT!?!?! YOU MAKE GOT HEART ATTACK!!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean for that!"

"Then why you didn't tell me?! You never text me!"

"Oops, sorry. I forgot. I thought it gonna be surprise. Oh yeah, where is your class, Totoko-chan?"

"I was looking at the bulletin board when I was in class 1-A."

"Really? I'm also a 1-A class."

"Yeah! That mean we're in the same class."

  Luckily I was a classmate with my best friend. And we went to class 1-A together.

To be continued...