«Part 4» New class, new teacher

You and Totoko then go to the classroom by elevator because the classroom is on the second floor.

The school building of the Fantasies Academy has six floors hence this academy school provides lifts in order to rise to another floor.

"Wow! The school is so spacious!" You said with your shining eyes.

Totoko P.O.V

On the way to the classroom, Y/n amazed to see the space in this school. I just sighed and smiled at the behavior of my best friend.

As a student at the fantasy academy school as well as his best friend, I also explained to Y/n about this academy school.

End of Totoko P.O.V

Not so long, they are looking for where the 1-A class is, because the board with the inscription "1-A" is already visible before their eyes. Totoko walks into class 1-A and sees the room.

"Totoko-chan, I hope you like this class," But there no answer from Totoko. "Why you not answer from--?"

Miyuki immediately turned to look at her and jumped as she saw no one beside her.

"Eeeeehhhh?! Where she go?!" Miyuki panicked.

Totoko P.O.V

On the way to the class, Miyuki explained at length, but still I did not understand the explanation. Really dizzy to hear it...

Suddenly I feel something, my feelings are not good.

'I want to go to the toilet. But it's okay if i leave Miyuki alone?' I thought myself.

But because I couldn't stand it, I was forced to go to the toilet leaving Miyuki alone.

---Skip time---

"Phew, I'm finally relieved now."

After that, I got out of the toilet and went on to the class. But...I forgot...

...Forgot that I did not know where my class was...again

"Eeeehhh?! What should I do?. Because leaving Miyuki alone, I'm so confused where the class is located..."

Now, I was lost...again

"Excuse me, do you have problem?" Asked a man who came over to you.
[Note: Italic will mean it's English]

"Eh?"

I heard the voice of an English speaking man even though I do not know what he said. Because curiosity, I immediately turned to the man.

The man with the yellow hair in a purple suit looks nice to me.

"Are you okay?" Asked the teacher who was surprised to see me.

"Ah! Um ... Yes! Yes! And ... thanks!" I answered nervously and sweated coldly.

'What should I do now? I was confused looking my class! But now I confused what to say! Damn... I do not understand English either!' I thought myself.

But he just chuckled. I was confused to see the teacher laugh.

'Eh? Did I said wrong?'

"Hehehe ... Looks like you're a new student." Said the teacher in plain language.

"Eh? Can you speak Japanese, teacher?"

"Of course, I'm used to speaking English with all the students because English is formal language in this school, but sometimes using Japanese. I thought every students only you don't understand English," the teacher explained,