| Please Read |

• Characters •
Makoto Naegi
Byakuya Togami
Leon Kuwata
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Chihiro Fujisaki
Hajime Hinata
Izuru Kamukura
Nagito Komaeda
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Kazuichi Soda
Gundham Tanaka

• Legend •
(y/n) = your name
(y/l/n) = your last name
(y/f/n) = your full name
(e/c) = eye colour
(h/c) = hair colour
(h/l) = hair length
(f/c) = favourite colour
(f/b/s) = favourite book series

In case none of you actually even bothered to read the description, just thought I'd say it again here along with a few other things you might want to know;

I did mention in the description that there will be spoilers littering my work. So you have been warned!!! Don't do anything you might regret.

I can and have written lemon, so look out for that. If you're not up for reading that shit then it's fine with me, just skip that scene. But that won't happen very often, so don't expect it to become a recurring theme.

You might also notice that there will be a whole heap of angst in a fair few, if not most, of my one-shots. So if you're not up for drowning in the feels, get off my lawn!!

My original plan when I began writing this was to have an even amount of singular one-shots for each character. I currently have three planned for each. I've had the inspiration and ideas for each one already, I just don't seem to always have the time or motivation to write them so... I definitely bit off more than I could chew. But we're here now so.

In other words I've been working on this for about four/five months roughly. I've been working on it on and off depending on my inspiration and motivation. My updates will be slow because school is a killer and I have other hobbies that take up my time, which is why I decided to try and pre-write most of it. I still haven't even written half of them but oh wELL!!

Please vote on any one-shots that you liked, and feed back in the comment section is always welcome. It helps let me know that you guys are actually reading and enjoying my work!

Hope you all enjoy your stay here

Love you all~