Chapter 38- the decision and meeting the Father of the twins

Veronica's Pov
I don't Know what will happen when they meet thier father .i hope it's going to god while they having thier father and duagther's bond .and i don't want to gave my children's .I love theme so much.and it's hard to raise theme to be a single mom and I happy that my parents help me to raise theme .and i will fight for theme I'd thier father want the kids for theme selfs .
jed's Pov
today's is the meet with the twins  I'm nervous and happy the sametime. I can't wait to see theme.
Veronica's Pov
Mom Can we have you phone? Valeria asked .
sure honey. I handed her my phon.
thanks mom Valeria said.
《《Next morning》》
mom are you sure your not coming with us.my princesses ask me to come.but i want theme to get to know thier father and i regret to hide my children's to jed .and now i hope he don't take away our kids .but i can't still forgive him .i will do my best to make my girls happy .before this journey end i hope my girls are happy with someone they love and that's i gona make sure they don't get hur or anything ..
mom were going .thank you for letting us go with our dady.Vanessa said.
your welcome sweetie..kuya kevin could pleas bring the girls to where they meet with thier  fathe.ask my oldest brother kevin.
sure princess but when were left make sure to lock the door .your the one how' left .yes you heard it right once my girls and kuya kevin left I'm alone in this big mansion we have..