Part 3

"What's the matter? Cat got your tounge?" I smirk at him.

"your.... Your kayden... Your the kayden from my childhood... Your the kayden that-"

"that you fell in love with... I know. To bad you betrayed me isn't it." I chuckled and turned around to face loki.

I pressed a few button's on the control panel next to loki's cell and the door slowly opens.

"I've missed you so much." I chuckled and hug him. Thor is glaring at loki,i can feel it.

"I can lock you both up for this!" his voice booms through the corridors.
I smiled and put and a hang on his shoulder leaning forward.

I looked into his eyes.
"But you won't."

Loki was already gone. Only thor and I were down here.

"you can't lock me up anymore. I'm free, Powerful, Angry and on a war path. You are on the top of my list. Do you know why?" I ask him smiling.

He mumbled something under his breathe.
"What? I can't hear you?" I taunt.

"Because I betrayed your trust and love and I broke your heart." He speaks up and I smirk.

"atta boy." I pat his head like a dog and smile.

"Run along now, sparky. Don't want to be burnt now do ya?" I say turning around.

"I'm not some dog, you see on the streets kayden!" He shouts and I laugh.

"You a god aren't you?" I ask him crossing my arms.

"yeah?" He urges me to go on.

"What's God backwards?" I ask him.

He says out the letters and raises his eyebrows.

"dog."

I turn around and start walking off, making my way up the stairs.

I turn around and see that he is stood there, clutching his hammer and glaring at me.

"awe sparky! Don't be such a pup!" I mock sticking my bottom lip out.

I hear a clap of thunder outside and I knew that I crossed the line. But did I care? Nope, not one bit.

"Bring it on." I whisper and turn into the door way.

I laugh to myself while walking the rest of the way up the stairs. I also figured this is where the weird guard came from.

The hallways are clear when I get to the top. No body around.

Loki is gone.... As I expected.

I'm here alone now. I transform back into the clothes I had previously wore.
There more comfortable.

I walk the hallways having a gut feeling this is leading to the main room of this place. The tech room.

That room is where all the labs are, experiments, computers, documents, you name it, it's probably in there.

It's where the avengers sit. Have meeting talk about what mission their going to do next.

I come to a stop. In front of me is loki. But he's not alone.

Guards behind him. The avengers beside him and fury behind them all looking at me.

"What's this about?" I ask innocently.

"Who are you?" fury asks me in rage, anger sadness. So many mixed emotions in his voice.

"hasn't thor told you? I'm his ex wife and former victim of your destruction." I say crossed my arms.

"He's told us a lot about you. But its time to say goodbye to them powers of yours. There way to dangerous."

I shock overcomes my body. I turn around and the hammer is pointed at me.

Bolts of electricity is overflowing through my veins and it's overwhelming.

"Thor stop." I whisper trying hard to breathe. I fall onto my knees and sink into a world of great darkness.

I'm back....