Chapter 5

"Cargo Ship please tell us the reason for the landing" Said the commander as Bhodi picked the mic.

"Commander we're transporting medical supplies, we require to land, code of the ship is 12534149-4273413" Bhodi replied.

Everybody in the ship was tense, Jyn then grabbed the Kaiber crystal she had on her necklace as she held it tightly and closed her eyes, not knowing that she used the Force, the commander spoke.

"Okay then Cargo Ship, you may pass" Said the commander as the shield was disengaged for a few moments.

As soon as they landed, everybody hid themselves on the upper floor. Soon, two troopers came and told Bhodi that they would inspect the ship. As Bhodi saw that nobody was there, he grabbed his blaster as he shot the two troopers to the back.

Jyn was disguised as a special unit while Cassian was wearing an Imperial Officer's clothes, K-2 didn't needed any disguise due that he's an Imperial Droid, he's the hardest one to be discovered, only if he shuts his mouth. As they were walking through the citadel, Krennic was in the top floor with his two lightsabers on his waist and Krennic at his side. Soon, at the hangar, Bhodi, Chirrut, Baze and the rest of the crew went all around and placed detonators on each station, once all of them were ready, Bhodi spoke.

"We're ready, do we engage?" He asked through the walkie talkie while Cassian had one in the pocket, and he grabbed it, giving the response he wanted.

"Make it fly" Cassian said.

"Attention now Lieutenant Bistan and General Bridger, engage course to Scariff now, let the attack begin" Bhodi said through the radio, as all detonators exploded and the Home One including the Endurance arrived, engaging over the shield generator.

Now on the citadel, some places exploded as everything got on red alert, Sidious did not looked pleased.

"I told you to increase the security you fool!" Sidious yelled in anger.

"I did so my Lord, I don't understand how is it possible that they crossed the shield, unless... Go to Hangar 9 now, that Cargo Ship is the enemy!" Shouted Krennic, as Sidious looked above.

"More arrived" He said, as more ships arrived.

On the beach, fire was being exchanged by the Rebel Soldiers, the Storm Troopers and the Shore Troopers (A/N: Yes Shore Trooper is a name, the Shore Troopers are those troopers with beige suits, if you didn't watched the movie, there's a HUGE alternate spoiler alert, read at your own risk). Soon enough, AT-ACT's were coming towards them as they opened fire. While in the Exosphere, two Executrix ships arrived, releasing TIE's while Anakin, Plo Koon, Alex and Ezra were shooting at them. But they received then a call.

"We require assistance now! We're being crushed!" Shouted a Rebel Soldier in despair. Anakin nodded as his star fighter went close enough to the shield.

"Are you ready to do it again R2?" Asked Anakin on his Jedi star fighter as the sympathetic droid replied with excited beeps.

As he did that they both entered the station's hangar and shot at the core, making the station explode from the insides, while Anakin sped through the hangar and barely exited the station.

Qui-Gon, who was currently with Obi-Wan and Leia on her ship smirked, remembering how Anakin did the same stunt when he was just a child. But then everybody got through the shield.

"Everybody, get in now!" Anakin shouted as Rebel and Republican star fighters went through it, including the Ghost Crew.

Around the citadel lots of X, A and U-Wings were around and shooting to the AT-ACT's around, while Chirrut, Baze and Bhodi were close to the Cargo Ship killing the Storm and Shore Troopers. Meanwhile, with Jyn and the rest, the three were close to the data vault and when they reached it, they met an Imperial Officer.