Start?

No one P. O. V.

MHA (Universe 1)

Saturday morning, everything start at U. A. High, where pro heroes stay at teaches student in training how to be a hero. We will start everything at one dorm, the famous class 1-a where one of the best stays in. Everything is fine, calm and...

"DEKUUUUUUU!!! " and everything got broken by a certain angry pomeranian a. k. a KATSUKI BAKUGO while running to someone with a green hair whom now begging while running around  in the common area to dodge his wrath.

"Kaachan I swear it's not me I promise" the green hair boy, also known as IZUKU MIDORIYA yelled as he dodges explosion by explosion being thrown by a certain idiot that result in some destruction in the dorm that resemble a war zone.

As they ran around you can see other students that look at everything as it is a normal occurence. There is one SHOUTO TODOROKI whom peacefully eating soba in the kitchen, with one KAMINARI DENKI that is videong the whole thing and KIRISHIMA EIJIRO whom is laughing his ass off in the sofa. The others are still in there room doing there usual routine, but even they can hear the chaos going on....

"It's not me kaachan" Izuku yelled as he continue to dodged another explosion but it grace his skin, "THEN WHO IT IS NERD!!! " Katsuki yelled stopping for a moment. That's all Izuku need to yell the answer.

"It was mineta, I saw him destroying everything and putting... that in your room earlier before escaping through the windows, but before I can explain to you decided to start on me with explosion" he explained with an adorable pout that really resemble a puppy.

Katsuki stopped completely by the explanation to think about it. He really give a thought about it, he knew the nerd will not do that abomination..... in his room that he really needed to fix afterwards. He realize something and then he stop, completely still for a moment, getting questionable look from the others before he started to grin... almost demonically and he started to... purr? (please don't question it) as he speak...

"Mineta~ where are you~" Katsuki sing-song creepily while  that certain person start fearing for his life. "I promise it won't hurt a bit although now I think about it I can send you to recovery girl afterwards " he added as the other in the common area back away, really... really far away as that person flinched in terror when katsuki eyes land on him.

"GOT YOU!~" he yelled before dashing at that person, while that person a.k.a MINETA MINORU start to run away from the common area as the screams and profanities are fading slowly.

Back at the common area, Izuku can be seen catching his breath while kaminari and kirishima are laughing at the video they have. Then a voice came in from the doorway, a voice all students know and dreaded at... AIZAWA SHOTO also known as ERASERHEAD whom curiously scan the room because of it's state.

"What happen here?" he asked as the students look sheepish for a moment and when before Izuku start to explain a vortex spawn In the middle dragging them in before everything went black.

??? P. O. V.

"Well that is the last of them..." a girl voice said as he watched them fall on by one from affair "I hope he don't mind, it's been so long since we last meet after all" she added before looking somewhere until it stopped in front of US.

"Oh, hello I hope you didn't get bored in my little monologue" she said before giggling a little bit " I like to tell you my name but it's not the time yet so bye~" she added before vanishing into thin air.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I hope you don't mind if it's short, anyways you can comment if you spotted somethings or if you want to add ideas I would appreciate the help. Thanks!!!