Chapter Two

Petalsky wondered about the cat that she saved it seemed like she was from night clan because across the river was that clan. Petalsky lived in Blossom clan the kindest out of the four. Night clan cats were always planning something like taking over all the cats or killing them all they were horrible. But that cat didn't seem that bad if she was like the others she probably would her been angry because she saved her. Petalsky decided to get out of her nest and hunt by the river again so she groomed her fur for a bit and than began to go hunting. As she got up she noticed Pricklereed going out hunting with a few other cats.
" hey sky why don't you hunt with someone? Oh wait you don't have any friends" Pricklereed sneered.
Pricklereed was a slightly older apprentice than her so he got his warrior name first and would brag and brag and brag about it. He was convinced that he was the best apprentice their ever was and now he thought he was the best warrior. Petalsky rolled her eyes and started to stroll off to the river.
Petalsky dived into the river grabbing several fish with her mouth in smooth eel like movements. She gathered her fish at the shore killing them with a gripping bite. Suddenly Petalsky noticed the same cat from yesterday sulking at the rivers shore. She felt bad so Petal sky quickly swam across the river with ease and began to grip her way onto the shore. She shook her fur quickly and bounced of towards the black and white cat from yesterday who was a couple meters away.
"What happened are you okay?" Petalsky blabbed.
"No my....  my clan is just.... mean and horrible..... and and....." the cat sobbed.
" I know how that feels! Everyone ignores me! But uhhh... what's your name?" Petalsky said.
"Nightscar.... you?"
"Petalsky! I guess I'll be seeing you often?"
"Yeah...  thank you" Nightscar said.
Petalsky and Nightscar stared to chat for a bit and shared some fish until Petalsky had to go.