Emilio's POV

All I have to do is tell her I love her but what if she shoots me down? I think I'm going to wait till tomorrow to tell her I love her.

Bella's POV

When I got home I made pizza for everyone that was in the house. They all kept complementing my cooking skills. After all of us we're done eating I sat down next to Chance and started to edit my video for tomorrow. The next thing I knew was Jake was pulling a prank on Emilio and I. We thought there was a clown running through the house and apparently everyone was in on the prank. And I fucking hate clowns so Emilio and I ran into a dark closet and sat in there which what felt like forever. I looked at my phone and it was 2 am and I was so tired. "Hey Emilio I'm super tired." I said "Here lay your head on my shoulder." He said quietly. I laid my head on his shoulder and I felt his arm wrap around me. That point I knew I was safe and fell asleep.

Emilio's POV

God she was so beautiful while she slept I was tired also so I laid a pile of old blankets ok the floor and moved her to the blankets on the floor I fell asleep next to her.

Bella's POV

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me so I snuggled into them knowing they were Emilio's arms. I woke up this morning in Emilio's arms I turned towards him and slowly moved his arms trying not to wake him up. "Hey Bella." I looked at him "Good morning Emilio." I said laughing. We got up and sat in the closet for a few minutes looking at our phones, but what I saw on Jake's instagram and Snapchat was unbelievable. It was a picture of Emilio and I sleeping together in the closet and at the bottom he said #TeamEmlla I blushed at that. I looked over at Emilio " Did I see what Jake posted?" I asked him smiling. "Yea!" He laughed. His laugh was cute. We got out of the closet and went into our room and I went to get dressed.

I over heard Ivan and Emilio talking in Spanish

I over heard Ivan and Emilio talking in Spanish. "Me gusta mucho bella." Said Emilio. "Luego decirle que ella podría sentir lo mismo." Ivan told Emilio. But what's funny is I can speak and understand Spanish. So I walked out and said "Sé español y emilio deberíamos hablar de esto en otro lugar." They looked at me shocked and I walked out the door grabbing Emilio's hand on the way out. I took him to the back yard while ignoring everyone yelling at us #Emlla. Once we got outside I just had to tell him how I felt because I can't keep doing this to him, I looked dead into his eyes. I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him while he kissed back. In the middle of the kiss I hear Jake doing his video for tomorrow and everyone cheering #TeamEmlla. When we stopped kissing I whispered in his ear "Will you be my boyfriend?" He nodded in agreement as I went back down he grabbed my hand and held it up yelling "THIS ONE IS MINE!!" I blushed as he said that. Now well see where this relationship takes me.

P.S sorry if u don't understand Spanish