Bella's POV

I was happy to finally be with him! Today has been the best day so far I couldn't ask for a better day than today. We walked inside holding hands, "I got to go get my camera." I told Emilio he made puppy dog eyes and stuck his bottom lip out. "I'll be right back." I said and kissed his cheek. I ran up stairs and grabbed my camera quick and started my intro "Hey guys welcome back to the channel. Today I've got big news!" I walked down the stairs to see Emilio smiling at me and all I could do Is smile back. I started running down the stairs and jumped into his arms. " Guys I'm dating this cutie!" I kissed him. "If you don't know who he is, this is Emilio Martinez. The better twin!" I said and he just smiled at me. I was just about to say something before everyone came in and yelled #TeamEmlla "Go sub to Jake Paul!" Jake yelled to the camera before I shut it off. After all that today the day flew by and before I knew it the time was 12 am. It was only Emilio and I awake " Hey baby gurl." Emilio said "What bæ" I said in a tired voice. "Are you ready for bed." He said while yawning "For sure." I said getting up. We walked up the stairs to our room and I changed into pjs and he changed into his boxers. I climbed into bed and he went to climb onto the floor. Before he could I quickly pulled him into bed with me and whispered "If we are together might as well share a bed." I kissed his cheek and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep right away. The next morning I woke up first crawled out of bed without him noticing. Threw some clothes on.

I went down stairs and everyone else was awake

I went down stairs and everyone else was awake. So I decided to prank Emilio "Guys are we up for pranking Emilio?" I asked Chance and Jake. " Yea what u want to pull on him?" Chance asked me. "Why don't we do a prank where some random fan came in and killed u?!" Jake said happy. I nodded in agreement after we got everything set up for later. I went to go make breakfast for Emilio. I made pancakes and bacon after I had that done, Emilio was still sleeping so I ran up stairs and started jumping on top of him. "Baby it's to early!" He said half asleep " Get up now or else." I said winking at him "Or what" he said mocking me. So I got on the other side of home and pushed him off the bed, with that he got up and went to get dressed. So I waited for him to be done. Finally he came out of the bathroom and picked me up and carried me down the stairs. " I made breakfast?" He rolled his eyes at me and smiled. " This doesn't mean that I forgive you on waking me up." He said looking me in the eyes. "Sorry babe." I said and gave him puppy dog eyes. He kissed my forehead right as we got to the table. "I love you" he said smiling. After we ate the plan went into action. He went upstairs to record a video with Anthony. Jake grabbed some fake blood and I went outside laid on the cement with blood all over me and a knife covered in blood next to me. "Emilio Bella's in trouble hurry something bad happened to her!!" I heard Jake yell in the house. Emilio came barreling outside. In a panic yelling my name he came over and crying. "Please Bella I need you, I just got you!!" After awhile I thought he had enough I hugged him and yelled "Prank Wars #Teambella!!" He picked me up and twirling me around. "Don't ever do that ever again!" I promise I told him after that I went to go get cleaned up and he wouldn't leave me by myself for a minute. I rolled my eyes at him and went to change.

After I got dressed Emilio and I went to go on a date

After I got dressed Emilio and I went to go on a date. I grabbed his car keys and ran out to his Ferrari and hoped into the passenger side and gave him his keys. He took me to McDonald's and to the Hollywood sign in a helicopter!! But that was pretty much the best thing I'd done while being here. We went to watch the sunset over the ocean and cuddled while watching it. This was a great little date. We got home late and I had fallen asleep in the car. So he carried me up into bed.

Emilio's POV

Today was a going great my beautiful girlfriend made me breakfast. Anthony and I went up to record a teaching Spanish video when Jake yelled that something bad had happened to Bella. My heart just stopped and I ran as fast as I could, before I knew it I was looking at Bella lying on the cement with blood all over. They only thing I wanted to do is save her and hope that she was alive. I started panicking I cried on her holding her body in my arms than I looked away for a second at Jake, then she hugged me and yelled "Prank Wars #TeamBella!!" I felt relived that she wasn't dead I picked her up and spun her around I was happy to have her in my life. She changed and I took her to go see the Hollywood sign picking up McDonalds on the way to get on the helicopter. I could tell she was having the time of her life smiling and laughing all the time. The last thing I thought about doing is taking her to go see the sunset. When we go home she was passed out so I carried her up to bed and I passed out.