|1| Camera Smash

Word Count: 1166

Word Count: 1166

✯✯✯

"Honey your going to be late for school!" My Mom calls.

Days after Hannah Barker's death and I sometimes think if I was the reason for her death. Of course I was I betrayed her like dirt and now I regret in my life.

"Clara! Your going to be late!" Mom

I groan and get up. I could have talk to her, telling her I'm sorry and I want to know what's wrong. But no I just stay there acting as if everything is okay.
I get in my bed. My feet touching the cold ground I'm now cold. My bed was much warmer. I look around. Same old blue walls, Same old book shelves, Same old door that leads me to my Same old life.

I open the door, cold breeze hitting me. "Clara you coming?" Mom yells.

"Um ya just getting ready."

I go to the bathroom. Getting my close off. I go to the shower hot water hitting my body. I was suppose to be her friend now its too late. I felt tears making my sight blurry. I quickly whipped them away and carried on cleaning myself.

                             ✯✯✯

I got all my clothes on.  I grab some chap stick and spread it across my lips. When I was done I put it back.

I go to the kitchen were my parents and cat, Milky was. I pet Milky saying a good morning to him.

"Your going to be late." Dad says taking a sip of his coffee

"Ya sorry just didn't get enough sleep." I say taking a bite of my toast.

"Well next time get some sleep we don't want this to happen regularly." Mom says

"Yes maim." I say sarcastically

Mom rolls her eyes and grabs my book bag handing to me.

"Get to school." She says and turns away from me.

"Okay bye." I say and head to school.

                             ✯✯✯
Welcome to Liberty High, a real version of hell were everyone gets treated like shit.

There's always a helping hand!

Ask for help!

Suicide is Not an answer!

The same posters everyday. but they weren't there before they put them there because Hannah killed herself. And they put those posters up so they don't have a another problem again.