Dreaming

(The P.O.V. will always be Maddie's unless if it says somebody else.)

Click Click.

I hear the cameras click. I'm heading into my dance competition and the fans keep following us. Our teacher Miss Abby guides us to our dressing room.

I get ready for my solo. This week I was in the group, a trio, a duet, and I had a solo.

My trio was with Nia and Kalani. My duet was with Kendall. Mackenzie had a solo as well.

Gia helped me get my costume on and Kalani did my makeup for me. My mom did my hair and then I put my turner on my left foot.

I was number 13, so we rushed to the wings. I went through my dance in my head and the next thing I knew, my number was being called.

"Next up, number 13. Maddie with, Give Me A Chance." The announcer called. All of my fans screamed.

I walked on the stage confidently. I got in my starting position and began when the music started.

I danced and danced and didn't even care. I was just moving across the stage. It felt like I had been dancing for hours until the music started slowing down and I remembered my ending turn sequence.

I had been dancing with emotion and detail. I feel like I could really relate to this dance. I slid to the ground after my turn sequence and layed there until the end of the song when I walked of the stage almost losing my ability to hear because everybody was cheering so loudly.

Kalani and Kendall congratulated me and I ran to our dressing room to get ready for my trio.

The rest of the competition went really well and I felt I danced my best every time.

{Time Skip to the Awards}

"First place in the elite solo category and first place overall is... Maddie with Give Me A Chance!" The announcer said and I stood up to go collect my award.

"First place in the elite trio category is Maddie, Nia, and, Kalani with, Feelin' Jazzy!" When the announcer called our trio I was really excited. I won first for my solo and trio! Now we just had to win for the duet and group.

Kendall and I won for our duet and all that was left was the group.

"First place for the elite group category is... dance number 147, Stars That Light My Heart!" We ran to grab our award. The announcer asked us, "Where are you girls from?" We shouted, "Abby Lee Dance Company!"

Through the blinding light, I saw my mom and Abby's faces light up. I knew they were proud.

We walked back to the dressing room smiling as we went. When we got to the dressing room we all yelled and cheered. Abby motioned for me to give her a hug, so I obeyed.

All of the girls gave a hug to Abby and then we took a picture with all of our awards.

And then.... I woke up.

Author's Note~ First Chapter! I know it's super short, the other ones will be much longer! Thanks for reading!